Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

Server Population.

a lvl reset may help some, but only temporary. in 6 months when people have their races maxed out again... then what? another server reset? you'll still have the same problem. (and yes, it only took me about 6 months to max out all races)

is there a way to see stats usage of the races? if you could see how many people and average time each race is played by someone who has it maxed out and average it over a month or 3 months or whatever time length.... then you would find the crappy races that no one really plays or likes. remove those races and slowly add in some new ones to their slots (or tweak the bad ones to make them more playable).

The main reason I very rarely play on server 1 anymore is because I have all races maxed out and there's just nothing left to do, nothing to strive for. it's close to the same for server 2. I have all but Bob and CssPro maxed and both of those are boring to max out. it's just not as fun.

maybe to solve the problem for people like me is to make a high lvl race (above 2500 lvl) that has around 200 - 300 lvls. you can have multiple on a team so it's not a pain in the ass if someone else is on it. make this race be a complete badass if it was ever maxed out. like 80% invis, .5 speed increase, extra ammo in primary, extra dmg, whatever.... but reset everyones lvl on it the 1st of every month. so that you can never max it out and you have something to start from scratch on every month.

that would be a race I'd want to try and play so I could max it and it'd be badass, but I couldn't ever max it and would be able to start from scratch each time.

ohh, and before the whining babies start crying "OP OP OP" the 4:1 rule still applies to this race even when it's not maxed, so if someone is rocking the server with this race, they would still have to change off of it.

I see that this server was moved to Dallas :)

I don't get this...

if it REALLY moved to dallas, my ping would be back to 56 like it was before the server moved. It's still over 100 like it was in D.C. So where is the server really located? If in dallas, why does it lag so much? Why do east coast players have super low ping, while west coast players have high ones?

Doesn't make sense.

I don't get this...

if it REALLY moved to dallas, my ping would be back to 56 like it was before the server moved. It's still over 100 like it was in D.C. So where is the server really located? If in dallas, why does it lag so much? Why do east coast players have super low ping, while west coast players have high ones?

Doesn't make sense.

My ping is usually around 6-15 while in Philly, and was around 35 or so when I was on away-rotation at Rush in Chicago. Server is most likely still east-coast

I think the server needs some type of change, but i think reseting skill levels is the totaly rong idea. if skills were reset then i think it would deter our normal players away for a few new players. i have noticed in this past week the server has been full or vary close to it. if your talking about making some sort of change to the server then i think adding some new races would help. adding new races would allow current players and new players to play more because there are more new races. i just think reseting skill levels is the worst thing to do.

well i used to play server 1 more than server 2 but then i maxed all the races on server 1 thats y i have been playing #2 lately if we just get some more races or like 1 or 2 races like shopkeeper (in the sense that it takes a long time to level but is worth it) thats the different change i think it needs not reseting levels also if i remember correctly (if some1 could back me up) i think there were more ppl playing more often when the new races came out (tricker assasin, shopkeeper...ect) i clearly remember myself playing trying to level up shopkeeper (playing more) and also trying to level my total to get tricker

If races got reset on wcs1, I would never play there again, as opposed to only dropping by maybe like once a week or something. I spent almost two years maxing all the races, I don't want to level that shit again.

While we're at it, we need to implement something to fix this issue right here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]925[/ATTACH]

yeah well staff said they were gonna put in a team balancer but they have yet to do so

and i was switching races every 2 rounds! so stuff it

yeah well staff said they were gonna put in a team balancer but they have yet to do so

and i was switching races every 2 rounds! so stuff it

why every 2 when its every 4?

SEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS EVERY 4 ROUNDSS GLACEON

I WAS RIGHT

this guy made me change every 2

faggot! jk if you're smart enough

If you are on a maxed race and you have 24 or more kills with a kill death ratio of 4-1 or higher, you must switch to a NON MAX race until you score is below a 3-1 ratio. If you have all the races maxed, you must change races every 4 rounds until your ratio is below 3-1.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]927[/ATTACH]

Wcs1 players need to learn the rules better =)

Oh and yesYou did the secret message wrong Empire oh... and secret messages are easier to notice since the text is centered You have to do a message on both sides of the text

voteban Empire

Also was gonna update this morning but got this: 550 Can't create directory: No space left on device

actually, I was told by one of the staff members that it was reduced to 2 rounds and I'm not the only one that believes that.

It was implemented roughly around the time Cass's stats was erased and hlstats was coming back to WCS #1

I just don't think that the rule was edited in the rule section and motd which btw, still needs fixing.

well... i don't think it was a staff member who said that. I agree w/ Noire here. It's been 4 rounds since Cass got his levels reset i think. It USED TO BE every 2 rounds all the time.

anyway @ yiyas, they should have fixed it for you by now. update update update update update update

well... i don't think it was a staff member who said that. I agree w/ Noire here. It's been 4 rounds since Cass got his levels reset i think. It USED TO BE every 2 rounds all the time.

anyway @ yiyas, they should have fixed it for you by now. update update update update update update

False... sigh...

I think people were just mistaken by the 2 rounds (or until you die, whichever comes first) to change to a non max race.

It's ALWAYS been 4 rounds with the exception of the first week or so the rule was implemented (which most people weren't even aware of this rule because it was only enforced on wcs2 at the time)

Ever since the rule has been finalized, it hasn't been changed (when I say finalized I mean when I had edited the rule to what it is currently now)

So... ever since I started to enforce it on server 1 (which has a thread stating wcs1 objective to the rule) it hasn't changed

lolz ok

i don't really care about the history much, but i knew the rule was 4 rounds if races are maxed. i just didn't want to go prove it since i was alive most of the time.

Sign in to follow this