Sign in to follow this  
Guest willis_690

Thinkin a bout leavin

Guest willis_690

Yeah Im thinking aobut leaving but Im not too sure...

I don't get it, people are leaving left and right for nonsense reasons though I don't approve of it, it's their choice.

I'd like you to stay but its up to you really.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Feb 10 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah Im thinking aobut leaving but Im not too sure...

If it's because someone from the clan (I'm not mentioning any names) told you that UV is gonna die and to join SOH then don't fucking trust them.

Guest some fag

Yeah, don't leave. Willis, we need you. We need active dedicated players to get us out of this hole.

Stay, things will get better.

We will make sure of that.

Guest some fag

SOH is the clan run by ArcDigital. You know, the guy that fucked up our clan's forums, told members that UV was dying so he could recruit them... Yeah. That asshole.

I don't know the site or the servers. Glad I don't.

Guest punex

wait zues i dont understand wuts going on, SOH? arcdigital? WTF!!?? im lost, i dont think the clan is doing bad. is it? i dont know it seems normal to me just a few homos leaving left and right thats it.

Guest some fag

You must not have been here. When Phoenix2 took DogTown's powers, he gave them to ArcDigital so that he could fix them and make them better. Arc fucks the forums, spreads lies that UV is dying so he can recruit the gullible ones, and lies about it, blaming DogTown and Phoenix2.

SOH is ArcDigital's clan. Our past members that have joined him include, Blade101, Mavado, Cheesy (for a VERY short while), and a few others.

Lol are you kidding me you looking at it all wrong zuse... Sure he fucked our forums but the people who came back are the clannies we really want.

Fark all the rest who left, we where just a spur of the moment to them.

Guest some fag

Yeah, no, all the people I listed, we don't need back. Sure, they are welcome back, but they got sucked into Arc's bullshit. That we don't need. We should be strict. Yes we liked them, but that's no reason to go soft and let faults back into the clan.

Besides, if they want to betray the clan, why should the deserve to be re-accepted?

Guest punex

wait blade left wasnt he a clan leader? o well we shall keep the clan strong!!!

Guest some fag

No, he wasn't a clan leader. He's a pussy. Fuck him.

Guest some fag

Oh I don't know about friendship... wink.gif

No, but yeah. Don't leave. But no yeah don't do that not to not do that yeah.

Guest willis_690

First I have a reason everytime I go on the zombie servers I get bitched at from some group of fags that dont like the voting and I say Im not admin and they go ahead and bitch some more and try to voteban me and "our" admins dont do shit but yeah I wont leave........for now...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Feb 11 2007, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

SOH is the clan run by ArcDigital. You know, the guy that fucked up our clan's forums, told members that UV was dying so he could recruit them... Yeah. That asshole.

I don't know the site or the servers. Glad I don't.

Ok, Zeus I'll just say this right now. This sucks and we all get the point. What's not helping is that now all I hear is "wah wah wah". (whine a lil bit more) -.-? . We can and apparently are doing alright so would you stop writing in every friggin goddamn post you make on the forums have anything related to or mentioning "ArcDigital or any of this shit.

Personally I see we all got fucked left, right, and center. But constantly complaining about it isn't making it easier.

----------------

As for you Willis, really would be a shame for you to leave. It would really suck if you'd end up leaving a clan with good members, because a few of them want to bitch and whine.. yeh I know it gets a bit annoying. But still, In general, we stick together as a clan. So I'd like you to stay. By the way, just want to relive you by telling you if the reson is because of this bullshit thats happening that's apparently tearing the clan apart slightly.. either they end this fast, or I'll end it ,......with glue. That should put us back together. smile.gif

Well, I'll see you in-game man. Peace.

Guest some fag

Yeah, no. I'm not constantly complaining about it. I mean, what would you know? You are never here.

I was only explaining what happened along with my personal opinion. That's not "whining constantly". Know the situation before accusing people of "whining".

Guest willis_690

If I do leave man I wont be searching for a clan especially not SOH anyone who pulls that kinda shit on some one elses stuff and they believed I have no respect for. Thats All I got to say.

Guest Cranium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Willis_690 @ Feb 18 2007, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If I do leave man I wont be searching for a clan especially not SOH anyone who pulls that kinda shit on some one elses stuff and they believed I have no respect for. Thats All I got to say.

SOH is dead anyways so i'm alone at the moment!

Guest willis_690

Umm Cranium News Flash Look at the date on which i posted that...

Sign in to follow this