Sign in to follow this  
-=kiva=-

things that need to be changed

Not noticed in this post when reading through.... and is the most current post that i am aware of about races....

but if a race kills bloodghast... they can pick up ANY weapon after the weapon drop thing....

This was a problem a while back and you fixed it but the problem has come back to haunt us :(

Chikendinner

I say, if you can get a 4:1 kdr score with CSS PRO, the server is fully balanced in terms of races (done it)

Noire you of all people should know that out of everyone that plays on server 2 only a few people can do something like that.

prospector being the bad ass that he is, is one of them. Tried to do it yesterday it was epic fail for me :( i think a true test for balance would be giving a new player alucard or gray man and see if he completely rolls the other team.

well...no amount of op'ness can correct horrible aim and gameplay....

yeah thats another thing. its not always that the races are OP its more like the person playing the race is just really good. so its not all that fair to nerf races just because a few people are better than everyone else. yes there are some op races, but not a whole lot.

well...no amount of op'ness can correct horrible aim and gameplay....

I don't know about that. i fail on both counts but most races bring my game up so that i'm at least haveing a little fun while i play. yay for wcs!