Sign in to follow this  
MrMoo

So many admins, so little enforcement

Guest Waffle

I'm not on that list so it is not official.

The problem is divided into 3 stages.

1. Admins do not always have the time or ability to see what's going on when and where. They are not god. They cannot spec John Doe in musical chairs and be able to say whether or not the kill in Disco was a freekill or not. They have to work of the circumstances and of what other people tell them.

2. There's been a sudden rise in admins who i believe have bought their way into adminship. Look, i know it's a good way to earn money, but when these admins abuse power and simply don't do anything, then yeah, things spiral out of control. If you pay for admin, then freaking be a responsible admin. Why would you buy admin, so you can be above the rules? HA! You're funny.

3. It's a damn game. If you don't like it, there is a button known as "disconnect". There is also a thing known as "The Complaint Department" where you can report this abuse. If you don't like it, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! No offense, but if you are going to make a thread complaining about it, get a demo of what's going on and SEND IT IN.

You also have to take in consideration of the "Drama" effect.

Say your an admin in JB and most of the JB commnity and SG community know you pretty well...but you bought admin.

Then one day your playing JB and something happens....freekill,conflicting orders,vent breaking, or anything else. You didnt see it but half the server did. Well you most likely will have the constant PM's or Admin messages saying SLAY HIM HE DID THIS!!!!!!!! But you will also have the messages saying omg no he didnt stop being a tard. Pretty much splitting the issue into 2 sides. no matter what the Admin does drama will be created and someone might take it out on that admin. Thereby making admins afraid to act sometimes in fear of the drama.

You also have to take in consideration of the "Drama" effect.

Say your an admin in JB and most of the JB commnity and SG community know you pretty well...but you bought admin.

Then one day your playing JB and something happens....freekill,conflicting orders,vent breaking, or anything else. You didnt see it but half the server did. Well you most likely will have the constant PM's or Admin messages saying SLAY HIM HE DID THIS!!!!!!!! But you will also have the messages saying omg no he didnt stop being a tard. Pretty much splitting the issue into 2 sides. no matter what the Admin does drama will be created and someone might take it out on that admin. Thereby making admins afraid to act sometimes in fear of the drama.

hey, stop talking about me...

xD

Honestly jb is a fun server but it becomes unfun for being freekilled when im a terrorist i am a smart ass and i get freekilled 95% of the time because nonwarden cts are trigger happy and do not understand the rules ALSO i usually type out DETOURing if ct did not say no detours and still end up dead. admins need to buckle down but not only admins i know when im warden i question all cts for kills i did not see iit should also be the warden responsiblity to make sure no FKS happen because admins that are playing might be facing their cells still.

well technically, the paid for admin people bought the admin for themselves... they don't technically have to use it to help others.. as selfish as it may seem. there's nothing we can do about that.

Honestly jb is a fun server but it becomes unfun for being freekilled when im a terrorist i am a smart ass and i get freekilled 95% of the time because nonwarden cts are trigger happy and do not understand the rules ALSO i usually type out DETOURing if ct did not say no detours and still end up dead. admins need to buckle down but not only admins i know when im warden i question all cts for kills i did not see iit should also be the warden responsiblity to make sure no FKS happen because admins that are playing might be facing their cells still.

Run on sentence of the year. Hurts my eyes to read stuff like this, use grammar kid. <3

But, I have to disagree with OP, 98% of the time that I play JB the admins do a good job. Every once in a while something stupid happens.. the other day I got a 20 round restrict for chasing someone that I saw go into vents, and killed everyone I saw in the pool area, it was then past 1:00 and I went into the secret vent in lego and got slayed/restricted because the admin didn't notice the time. Stupid shit happens but you cant control it.

Like I said before, it's easy to work stuff out with admins if you just talk with us like a mature person. Spamming FREEKILL or WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING isn't going to get you anywhere, and honestly, it's just going to make me silence you so you get buttfucked for a round or two because you don't know how to handle a situation.

Admins DO fuck up, but so long as both sides handle it maturely it should be able to be worked out. Hell, I fucked up this morning when I thought of Bloody Bunny Trivia as something else and freeslayed someone, but I respawned him after and apologized. Just get over the pride and look at things and work them out like an adult should.

Only like 8 of the 150 admins are adults. :P

Look, I'm just saying, maybe we could get to a %tile above 5% soon. 1/20th isn't bad.

It's at about 4.5% though, so we're getting there...

hey, stop talking about me...

xD

I would say this is more of a spam post than mine is. Although I failed to realize the start dates for these topics I did not realize this forum is pretty inactive and that is my fault my observation skills fail. If you noticed though the topics I bumped are getting feedback again that is always good this community seems fun and friendly so being flamed is not cool hmmmm kay especially because some of these topics are still not resolved :D.

Run on sentence of the year. Hurts my eyes to read stuff like this, use grammar kid. <3

But, I have to disagree with OP, 98% of the time that I play JB the admins do a good job. Every once in a while something stupid happens.. the other day I got a 20 round restrict for chasing someone that I saw go into vents, and killed everyone I saw in the pool area, it was then past 1:00 and I went into the secret vent in lego and got slayed/restricted because the admin didn't notice the time. Stupid shit happens but you cant control it.

Once again this is a friendly community and I am being flamed for grammar... I can be an english major with the credits I have just because I do not want to sound like egotistical prick who uses diction that makes me sound pretentious could be one reason. Sorry I did not use proper grammar on a forum oh mighty waxx way to make a new player well kinda new player feel welcome :D.

that is why i love dojima <3 and yeah its because its a forum and I am a lazy gamer/worker/fuck/crazy person who likes to fail <3

Fixed that for you. Learn some grammar.