Sign in to follow this  
MrMoo

So many admins, so little enforcement

Guest Waffle

Cheating is fine, but using admin powers when the other doesn't have it, that's just downright low. You obviously know the admin will win unless another admin intervenes and gives you what the other admin has.

The only admin i've seen do that is Blackie, the same dumb ass who's responsible for super hard core reverse aka FREEKILL: the game

Ya I have heard that too, really now, thats just plain stupid to do. and the super hard core reverse is an ok game, he does type out "C C J Flashon C J J J C" for the CT's, to minimalize the freekills, but I do see it as a kinda stupid, game, since you don't repeat for anyone who might have missed a step (lag?)

The past week or so, JB has been almost unplayable because theres a massive amount of freekilling and general dickery going on and not one of the five or so paid admins that are on at any given time do a damn thing about it.

Theres something wrong with this.

You lie? I've been in there, and if you've been there at the same time, I've been strict as FUCK the last week or two because I'm having a shitty few weeks, and I'm not playing well on top of it...

When I get told about a freekill, unless I've seen it or know it to be true, I can't go slaying CTs, so I tell the T I'll watch out for it. More often than not, it's an isolated incident...

I think the biggest issue is lately we've been playing a lot of diff/new maps, with a lot of diff wardens giving complex orders, so Ts start crying wolf every time they get shot. Man the fuck up and rebel yo.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Honestly, I can say that overall the admins on JB truly do try to help people and make the game smoother. You've got to consider that 1) admins have to witness the event, your word doesn't really hold up and 2) they're playing also. They might not be at a part were they can address you complaint if they're in the midst of doing a game themselves. Patience is necessary. We do try our best to make sure everyone is having fun, and following the rules.

Also, we make mistakes to. One of the things to avoid is overzealous slayings/restrictions, and we have to constantly double check ourselves and our ability to remember instructions more accurately than regular players. It's not as easy as it may appear. Everyone forgets an order, or doesn't hear an order correctly all the time.

oh hey...what I said?

this.

:P

I guess sometimes admins do, do what they are suppose to. But it pisses me off when admins don't fuckin respond to me in the admin chat thing. Its like they don't even care.

I guess sometimes admins do, do what they are suppose to. But it pisses me off when admins don't fuckin respond to me in the admin chat thing. Its like they don't even care.

Hey.. We honestly dont have to respond to you.. if you say "HE FREEKILLED PLZ SLAY" we wont respond to you because we have this happen EVERY FUCKING ROUND!

Sometimes ill PM the player saying Hey i cant slay him i didnt see it.

But most of the time we wont say it back.. Normally i will see one of the 10 admisn that are on at the time say "We didnt see it" in admin chat .. which is in a way telling you.

I'm kind of in this category. I usually give a reason and ask someone to look into it because theres usually justifiable proof.

And Fruggles, I've literally played one game with you, but I wound up leaving because blackie was warden whoring yet again.

The past week or so, JB has been almost unplayable because theres a massive amount of freekilling and general dickery going on and not one of the five or so paid admins that are on at any given time do a damn thing about it.

Theres something wrong with this.

Yes, I agree whole heartedly.

Half of the paid admins are corrupt assholes, I would report, but there names are always changing..

and they'd probably ban me for it.

Report it then and get proof if you see that coming.

will do, thats why i asked for a list of JB admins in a post on the JB section of forums, cuz i could report the guy if i see his name.

I'm kind of in this category. I usually give a reason and ask someone to look into it because theres usually justifiable proof.

And Fruggles, I've literally played one game with you, but I wound up leaving because blackie was warden whoring yet again.

fair nuff, you will see more of me than of him if you play alot though, so stick aroond :P

will do, thats why i asked for a list of JB admins in a post on the JB section of forums, cuz i could report the guy if i see his name.

I'ma go ahead and suggest a name here...

Triv

Ring a bell? (just say yes)

I've seen most admins freekill people at one time or another, but the only admins that I see freekilling people regularly are Blackie and Triv.

And I don't mean any disrespect to the good CTs, but most of the time lately, the CTs have been MORONS.

I don't find the CTs to be a problem except for in the middle of the day around 12 (pacific) when there's way too many people on and in the middle of the night when there's very few people on.

I kinda agree on some of the admins not doing there job when people call freekill in admin chat it's gotten so bad at times that I have had to stay in Spectate for ENTIRE maps just to handle every complaint I wouldnt even get to play...

And for the whole "I didnt see anything cant do crap" saying most admins use that as an excuse just so that they dont have to actualy do something about it.

All it takes is a simple unmute yourself if your a terrorist and ask the person who killed the T the reason for doing so and if he give a valid reason problem solved and if he doesnt.....problem solved still...

There never is a real good time to unmute, and then ask... I try to keep it in @ chat, if that doesn't work, then move on. You have done your part.

Ive been trying to deal with these freekillers, and sht ct's these last weeks and its really chaotic to how many there are. I like barely play anymore because every time during the day hours, there are like 4-5 freekillers a map, its really getting kind of out of hand. Like i dont want to go straight to banning people but there seems to just not be any other way. And the ct's have honestly been really shitty these last weeks, half of them either dont have mics, or just join CT to kill the T's.

wow, another dead thread revived...get outta here, Break My Cuffs needs to be at the top of the JB forum ALWAYS.

no it doesnt.

Ok, gotta necro this because it's become a problem again.

There are something like 20-30+ admins on JB and yet there is still literally, NO ENFORCEMENT WHATSOEVER. I can't go a round without getting freekilled, running into an armory camper, a vent exit camper, etc.

This is fucking ridiculous. I have to basically yell at admins to even acknowledge me or go CT and point it out over the fucking mic. I'm buying admin next month and I'm gonna be so anal you guys will wish you would've done shit.

Well, as you can see in the CD MrMoo,

The admins are too busy fighting each other to admin properly :)

And I just tried to join to do a bit of adminning, got killed, and my game crashed, so I'm out for a few hours lol...

pz guise.

~fr