Sign in to follow this  
Guest willis_690

New Laptop

Guest willis_690

Check it out my new laptop Im getting and for all you laptop haters im gettin a new desktop too! cool.gif

Alienware.com

Guest willis_690

No I owe my parents money lolz but I got their credit card numba!

Guest willis_690

Shakin your a faggot hacker I dont care fuck off!

Who are the laptop haters? I game very well on my XPS M1710. It was just easier to buy one computer that does all so I can take it to school, rather than buying two and worrying about what is one what and having one to take to school and one that stays home. That being said at some point a kick ass desktop is calling to me... something about watercooled dual video cards on a quad core system sounds real nice right about now....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TXeaglewonj @ May 9 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who are the laptop haters? I game very well on my XPS M1710. It was just easier to buy one computer that does all so I can take it to school, rather than buying two and worrying about what is one what and having one to take to school and one that stays home. That being said at some point a kick ass desktop is calling to me... something about watercooled dual video cards on a quad core system sounds real nice right about now....

I still im rofling all over the place at this child poor mis guieded attempt at being leet. Spend more moneyt hen you have to. i could make a system for 1/3rd that that run better. Rofl pew pew

Guest Buddy Jesus

Shakin is right good sirs. Why spend almost 3 grand on a laptop when you can spend 1 grand on a desktop 10x better. I own both a laptop and desktop... I rarely use the laptop because laptops just suck to use for gaming...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Grape Koolaid @ May 10 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shakin is right good sirs. Why spend almost 3 grand on a laptop when you can spend 1 grand on a desktop 10x better. I own both a laptop and desktop... I rarely use the laptop because laptops just suck to use for gaming...

Cost less than 2 grand when bought through a dell small business account with coupons and bulk ordering discounts applied. Not so bad considering I'm not one of those people who lives and dies by the size of his e-penis.

Sign in to follow this