Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Official Team Finder Thread. [Need a Team? Looking for Others? Come here!]

Um. I need a team. NAO. if you want three years of CEVO experience from 1.6, and super pro skills (and a super pro ego). pick me up BRAH (AKA ernieee, put me on your team).

xfire: sgtfragmaster

Steam: Sgt_Frag 0:1:11165925 (current steamid, I might have to switch back to my old account, can update that ID if needed...)

suck it.

~Froot

Looking to sub on a SRS TEAM. Sub because I won't necessarily be able to commit the time to play every match, but I still want to kick some ass.

Looking to sub on a SRS TEAM. Sub because I won't necessarily be able to commit the time to play every match, but I still want to kick some ass.

You can be on my team yo.

Team !

only has 3 people. So far its:

Kai!

Kai!

Kai!

^^ we work very well together

You can be on my team yo.

Team !

only has 3 people. So far its:

Kai!

Kai!

Kai!

^^ we work very well together

Kai you suck. I don't want to play with a teammate that kills himself every round. :P also you stole my name.

Kai you suck. I don't want to play with a teammate that kills himself every round. :P also you stole my name.

yea ok. my real name is is actually Aflac

but i can't help killing myself.

bind mouse1 "ultimate"

bind mouse2 "kill"

updated.

i think someone can really form a couple of teams if they took the names on the list.

updated.

i think someone can really form a couple of teams if they took the names on the list.

I don't like to lead when I don't have to I'm better at following orders anyways -_-

PS: Still available for other teams if needing subs.

I'll join a team.

I've played CSS for 2-3 years (About 6-9 months have been legit, before that i played nonsteam)

I didn't think I was very good....Till one of my friends asked me to play a scrim with his clan the other day. It was 4v4, and our team won (10 rounds won, they won 2 rounds) and I had 10 kills and 3 deaths.

remove krew since he is on my team

Players looking for a team, I suggest you make your own team and gather some of the people looking for one.

Also maybe if anything we can have teams made the day of the competition for the ones that show up without a team? I dunno..just a suggestion

Sign in to follow this