CaptainDell

ڰסּmεҢסּЩ|DK||

Name: Ú°ï­ÂmεҢï­Âé|DK||

Steam ID: # 3 "Ú°ï­ÂmεҢï­Âé|DK||" STEAM_0:1:15666502 03:12 179 0 active

Server: Warcraft

Reason: Aimbot / No Recoil / Walling

Screenshots/Demos:

http://rapidshare.com/files/57324368/somehow.dem

Someone might think this is lag, but it isn't. I have a demo of him playing the same round, and switched to someone else where they aren't lagging either and moving along smoothly.

Guest Sonny

Uhm, dude, you ever heard of luck? yes, i was relly lucky that round, so what?

and if i used aimbot all my kills would have been HEADSHOT!, they wasent, so i can't see the problem?

No-recoil is No-recoil, i actually HAD the normal recoil, like everyone else.

Walling?, man, everheard of Microphone? man, you can find sounds on the internet that makes the step, doors opening, etc louder, that's not hacking?,

sorry, but i dident understand the "Someone might think this is lag, but it isn't. I have a demo of him playing the same round, and switched to someone else where they aren't lagging either and moving along smoothly.

" part, my english is verry bad, since i'm only 13.

and if i used aimbot all my kills would have been HEADSHOT!, they wasent, so i can't see the problem?

Walling?, man, everheard of Microphone? man, you can find sounds on the internet that makes the step, doors opening, etc louder, that's not hacking?,

sorry, but i dident understand the "Someone might think this is lag, but it isn't. I have a demo of him playing the same round, and switched to someone else where they aren't lagging either and moving along smoothly.

You can change your hitboxes so that you don't do HS's every shot.

As for the walling, when you came through the double doors, you followed that guy that was behind the blocks and you had not seen him before coming through the doors.

All basic hacker excuses...

Guest Sonny

#Seb> Yes, i know with the hit boxes, but, i did both headshot & non-headshot, i dont think it's possibel to change it THAT fast. And yes, i actually SAW the guy.

#Shady> So if your calling them excuses, you might be hacking to? Who knows?.

Personally i'm playing on my mood. If i'm mad i'm bad. Happy, i'm playing good. That's it!

Forgot, the basic hacker excuses is, "I didnt do it!" "How do you know?" "I know the admin(s) they know i don't hack" etc.

Edit.

As far as i can see, seb, you have reportet many hackers. I took a look at the movies, and there is a BIG difference from them & me. Look at the aim, theyre aim(s) are going crasy, mine arent. That's a BIG difference.

#Seb> Yes, i know with the hit boxes, but, i did both headshot & non-headshot, i dont think it's possibel to change it THAT fast. And yes, i actually SAW the guy.

#Shady> So if your calling them excuses, you might be hacking to? Who knows?.

Personally i'm playing on my mood. If i'm mad i'm bad. Happy, i'm playing good. That's it!

Forgot, the basic hacker excuses is, "I didnt do it!" "How do you know?" "I know the admin(s) they know i don't hack" etc.

Edit.

As far as i can see, seb, you have reportet many hackers. I took a look at the movies, and there is a BIG difference from them & me. Look at the aim, theyre aim(s) are going crasy, mine arent. That's a BIG difference.

At the very least you wouldn't fix your rate. I banned you for a day so you can have time to fix your rates considering you couldn't get it done in the server when I asked you to. If you can't get your rates fixed by the next time I see you in the server I'm going to ban you even longer. So get 'em fixed. Last warning.

Guest Sonny

#Fox.Bios> I tryed, i kept typing "Rate 250000" in my console, as far nothing happend?

Am i doing something wrong? Or?

Edit.

One day? God, i thougt it was One week :b..

#Fox.Bios> I tryed, i kept typing "Rate 250000" in my console, as far nothing happend?

Am i doing something wrong? Or?

Edit.

One day? God, i thougt it was One week :b..

It should be one day, but if I did 7 my bad. I guess you are unlucky. Read the stuff about rates on FPSbanana.

Remember, if it's not fixed by the next time I see you I will ban you again, and for a long time this time.

Guest Sonny

Mm.. Okay, ill try.

if i remember right it was something like "1240 min" ..

Anyways.

EDIT.

Okay, think i found something.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/2048 could anyone take a look at it, and tell me if it's a try worth?