Sign in to follow this  
Renjizzle

ba_jail_luxury

Not requesting removal based on bugs, glitches etc. Making removal request based on how fail the map is altogether. The armory is like 10 feet from the Cells and anyone can hit the button to open the door. The Disco has shitty songs, shitty lighting, ugly setup etc. The Soccer is 10 feet long and the ball just flies out of the damn thing, and for whatever reason there is a giant ladder room CTs all just sit in. The map itself is fail overall IMO. If you dont have the best of the best CTs, you wont get outside, even when you do, the fact that all the ts are surrounding you from the very beginning also makes it very unlikely. This map almost always gets RTV'd as soon as possible. Let just cut the middle man and remove the map altogether.

I agree with Renji on this one.

I've played T on this map and everyround i managed to get into the armory or away from the CT's, or if i didn't get that far it was becouse the map was RTV'd instantlly.

I see two sides to this which are making me think about it.

The map IS T sided, but it can be controlled if the CT's (as always) don't fail miserably. After that, it's easy to keep some control around and can do some games (race, SS, etc). Always a fun T map and I do enjoy it really.

However, when you DO get outside, there isn't a whole lot to do overall. If the soccer could be modded to keep the ball in, we could use it for something, but as of now, it's crap. There's a pool, disco and playground and a huge tower that really shouldn't be in IMO.

I'll talk about it with klark.

I vote for this to be removed. Was playing it earlier and aside from there not being much to do, the cells are way too close to armory.

Honestly it's incredibly boring, even as T. Winning every round w/o any kind of resistance/challenge really doesn't have the same fulfillment as picking off CTs one by one when they have all the other Ts controlled.

Honestly it's incredibly boring, even as T. Winning every round w/o any kind of resistance/challenge really doesn't have the same fulfillment as picking off CTs one by one when they have all the other Ts controlled.

Yea i Agree with tex1an2

You know, I'm gonna go with the community in general and my own opinion. Yeah, I like the map cause you can rape the CT's fairly easy, but this is honestly one of the harder maps to really keep control and can honestly be said as majorly T sided. Coupled with the fact that there really isn't much to do and the disco sucks a fat cock, it's overall just a murderfest and that's it.

Raping CT's 99.99% of the time DOES get old.

Removed for the time being.

Sign in to follow this