Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilok

i think he was told othere things

Guest kilok

i think that we should vote to have cheesy back come one guys think if i told u something for so long u whold belev it to wink.gif

Didn't Cheesy leave and join SOH? If so (lol pun), then don't let him in. That's a traitors clan.

And if Cheesy got banned for one reason or another and then joined SOH because he had nowhere to go and he still wants to get back in, then let him back in.

Guest some fag

Yeah, Cheesy quit because he is a sheep. He quit and joined SOH because Blade101 did.

I vote that he doesn't come back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Feb 10 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, Cheesy quit because he is a sheep. I quit and joined SOH because Blade101 did.

I vote that he doesn't come back.

Wha? It might be the way i read it but it looked like you said you joined SOH zeus. lol

Guest Cheesy

If SOH is a traitors clan, why is there 2 extremely responsible people in it? Look around, people have been leaving UV because of invaluable players. UV members have a tendency to exagerate and are extremely irresponsable and immature. Most of you act like babies and overreact over the smallest things!

You guys are men! ACT LIKE IT

Zeus. What you said was a lie.

I am no sheep, I did not leave UV because Blade did. I left UV before Blade did. I joined SOH because I was invited by Arc. I did not pledge anything. Then Blade joined. I see Blade as a great leader, just like Phoenix is, but SOH is a smaller clan, so it would be easier to control.

What UV needs to learn is to think before they speak. Get that into your minds fellas. Stop sucking up to your admins. Just fucking play the damn game.

And no, I was never banned, I have so many clan invites, it's not funny. I have nowhere to go? Look at what you guys are in!

Phoenix get this clan together

And don't expect me to join, due to the lack of respect I receive from anyone in this clan (with some exceptions)

P.S I have no clan, clans are for losers now that I see it, they get out of control

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cheesy @ Feb 11 2007, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If SOH is a traitors clan, why is there 2 extremely responsible people in it? Look around, people have been leaving UV because of invaluable players. UV members have a tendency to exagerate and are extremely irresponsable and immature. Most of you act like babies and overreact over the smallest things!

You guys are men! ACT LIKE IT

Zeus. What you said was a lie.

I am no sheep, I did not leave UV because Blade did. I left UV before Blade did. I joined SOH because I was invited by Arc. I did not pledge anything. Then Blade joined. I see Blade as a great leader, just like Phoenix is, but SOH is a smaller clan, so it would be easier to control.

What UV needs to learn is to think before they speak. Get that into your minds fellas. Stop sucking up to your admins. Just fucking play the damn game.

And no, I was never banned, I have so many clan invites, it's not funny. I have nowhere to go? Look at what you guys are in!

Phoenix get this clan together

And don't expect me to join, due to the lack of respect I receive from anyone in this clan (with some exceptions)

P.S I have no clan, clans are for losers now that I see it, they get out of control

Who destroyed who from the inside out and got alot of people to do alot of things that should have not happened to get them to join their clan? arcdigital that's who. That person is the least mature of all, we have a right to be pissed.

Way to act mature...calling us losers when maybe 2 or 3 are at tops.

Guest Cheesy

If you have been more active on the last few forums, you would have seen how come I actually was, even when people offended and criticized me. This is extremely calm by all standards.

I agree Arc does not know how to handle a clan. He is not active, and neither is Blade. Phoenix is doing a fucking freaking good job. Because? there are at least 150 players in a server in an hour. And there is only 1 leader. That takes extreme skill and patience. UV members are doing NOTHING to help him.

Guys be more responsible and give him a break.

Guest some fag

Whoops, I didn't mean "I", I meant, "He".

Thanks for pointing that out. unsure.gif

Cheesy, I forgot that you didn't quit about that, but you DID say you joined SOH because of Blade. You told me over XFire.

About us not helping, what do you mean? I am constantly trying to help with everything, and so is CoinStar. The people who aren't doing anything are the people quitting. Just by being in the clan and being respectful, you are helping. How, you ask? Well, by having a player base with respectful members, we are promoting people to join.

As for you, you don't have any room to talk. By quitting, you are making the people who are more dedicated suffer longer, and work even harder to make this clan organized and what it once was. This discussion is over.

Guest some fag

MAFIA, stay out of this. It doesn't involve you, especially when your post is totally pointless.

EDIT: Yeah, I'll miss cheese, but he keeps trying to persuade me that this clan sucks, and that we all suck because none of us are responsible, we can't be trusted, and we aren't helping Phoenix at all.

I think the best clans out their are the clans that have really really good players that completly shit on everyone and are a small bunch of players (not to large).

Those clans usually get a long with each other and win tournaments and take a crap on other clans laugh.gif

Those clans are usually made when a bunch of players are regulars to a certain server and soon make their own clan and grow large from their.

I wish I could be in one of those clans rolleyes.gif

Sign in to follow this