Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Sex Question

the pill is 'supposed' to be like 98-99% effective.

condoms are supposed to have the same effectiveness if they don't break

And handjob. But both of those suck.

Handjobs are so pointless.

All a handjob is a girl scraping at your dick and the only thing that runs through your mind while she is giving you a handjob is,"Wow i can probably do a better job than she is doing".

Guest Waffle
Nah. I've been on birth control consistently for 3 years.

Oh my bad girl.

Handjobs are so pointless.

All a handjob is a girl scraping at your dick and the only thing that runs through your mind while she is giving you a handjob is,"Wow i can probably do a better job than she is doing".

this.

Well for safety issues tell her to go get Plan B, best effect is take it right away if condom broke or what so ever, if you delay taking Plan B for more then 3 days theres a high chance she might be pregnant, so she should do a check up

You seem to know quite a bit about this 'friend', to the point where it's memorized or written on a cue card. I don't even know that much about my friends. Not that I'd want to get pulled into that horse shit anyway.

Get the test.

Guest Fohacidal
this.

how the fuck would you know?

Guest Waffle
is that supposed to be...

oh my bad, girl?

or

oh my, [you] bad girl?

Use your imagination. Naughty boy... ;)

Seriously take plan B. Being pregnant is not a game and if she's not married yet then there's still a good chance that her boyfriend will leave her if she is. Plus having a baby requires money, and there are too many single mothers that I see everyday that I pity and at the same time feel sorrow that there child won't exactly have the best life.

*assumption based without reading the other 8 pages

Guest Fohacidal
Lol ima be gone a few days. <3

huzzah!

notoneword

Wait sammy is this the trojan with the spermicide? Coz their obviously not the magnums AMIRITE? HIGH FIVE

No seriously was there spermicide?

I'm pretty sure this isn't her friend if she knows the brand of condom. Just saying.

yeah because the pre cum has most of the sperm in it 0.0

Was that sarcasm?

because if not it's pre cum as in before cum and prepares the urethra for the sperm to come and give it a better chance of surviving. It can contain sperm if the guy came recently before but peeing kills the sperm.

Lets just say the girl who had sex with him might have a big problem because of the condom breaking. Sperm could have easily entered the vagina, if so good luck to them.

Probably about her. She was just talking last weekend about how excited she was about having a new b/f, and how she's an attention whore. Very coincidental timing, and if she does indeed thrive on attention having sex with her new b/f within a day of the "official" start of their relationship would definitely be an effective way of getting a lot of attention from him early on.

LOL I agree with Moose.. But also that is a freaky thing. Pregnacy can be a difficult thing for the guy and women if they aren't ready for a child. If she is pregnate and not ready, you should recommend adoption or an abortion..