Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Oh Hey America

So? We also have more people we have you put it towards. So by understanding of someone before, we would have to have 10 times more money.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US did have 10 times the amount of money as Canada...

So? We also have more people we have you put it towards. So by understanding of someone before, we would have to have 10 times more money.

GDP Total of Canada - $1.499 trillion

GDP Total of the USA - $14.441 trillion

& we probably put more money towards our 30 million people than you do your 300 million people . We have a thing called health care .

Looks like someone knows jack shit about their economy .

& we probably put more money towards our 30 million people than you do your 300 million people . We have a thing called health care .

lollol how u can switch from olympics to canadian healthcare is beyond me.

lollol how u can switch from olympics to canadian healthcare is beyond me.

He was comparing how much money the USA has and how much they spend on their population to Canada .

How you can't read is beyond me .

Are you fucking retarded? You just proved my point. They were saying USA had more money to put towards our Olympians which would make us better, but we don't, and still are better.

Are you fucking retarded? You just proved my point. They were saying USA had more money to put towards our Olympians which would make us better, but we don't, and still are better.

I was agreeing with you >.<, statements were towards hyper & les autres .

& I didn't see hypers post agreeing with you since i had this page open on my phone for like 20mins without refreshing .

I was agreeing with you >.<, statements were towards hyper & les autres .

& I didn't see hypers post agreeing with you since i had this page open on my phone for like 20mins without refreshing .

Oh, lol, I was like WTFBBQSAUCE

I have tons of videos and pictures of the last month, I'll upload them later.

Last night I counted 64 cops on one street corner, they're all chilling in groups of 20+ on EVERY corner.

Money is actually a big part in whether or not your athletes are going to win a game. Money is a secondary factor that is set only after skill and home ground however.

China is pretty good in Summer olympics now ever since there government let loose a bit on there spending in National pride then hoarding it for there prostitutes, which is a good example. However they did have home ground, but we'll see what they got in 2012

Gold Medals:

Canada: 12

US: 8

:)

Mario please Canada has no class at all. Smoking on the ice. Cmon plz. Bunch of idoits.

Also they just have 4 more gold medals. And ya we beat you guys in 3 other categories which are silver, bronze, and total medals.

So ya just stop Canada ain't got no class at all. THEY ARE IDIOTS.