Sign in to follow this  
I <3 People of Color

Final Fantasy XIII

haha yeah congrats on the views, but im on the final boss of chapter 12 of 13, so should be done soon, i completly shut out my outside life jsut to f this game up.. already got 50+ hours on the game haha, im stressin over this item i need to upgrade my weapon with.. cost fricken 2mill..

2mil?! FFFFFFUUU I have like 1000gil

yeah... gil sucks in this game.... i have to sell all my good drops i barly have any accesorys on only the cheap ones cuz the good ones are worth bank so i sell them...but im getting there i got like 600k i just have to fight a extremly hard enemy over and over for a extremly rare drop

Damn. at least that one achievement is held every weapon and accessory instead of hold every weapon and accessory at one time. And whats the drop?

Edit: Holy shit. I'm just now at the part where it costs 1000 cp per orb on the crystarium. That is way too much.

mine is 30k for each one.... and im not even half way thru the crystyerium, the ending half is 60k, and the item is like Trapezohedron it cost 2mill it's a transformation catalyst for the weapon i want to upgrade, idk if ur at that part of the game

it rele is, usally i get kinda bored in final fantasy games towards the end, but the story line would not let me stop till i found out how it ended, deapest story line ive like ever said in any game haha

it rele is, usally i get kinda bored in final fantasy games towards the end, but the story line would not let me stop till i found out how it ended, deapest story line ive like ever said in any game haha

True man. I was like starting to get bored because the first 10 hours weren't really starting to get deep but then you learn more about the characters and the plot and it gets really interesting.

O M F G! this game is soo much fun im sorry im a die hard FF fan i loved it, alreayd about 75% done with the game but still Really fun only thing i dont like its straight froward, not like FF12 where u can go anywhere (at times) but this is just "Follow the road" :)

FF all the way and about those pre-order posts,i can wait a week or 2 for something to come out,it realy isnt that big of an addiction for me. however,when i do get it,dont expect to see me for 2 weeks or so.

Yeah, thank god they're making FFXIII-2. Game needs it badly.

You realize, though, that the trailer above is for Versus and not XIII-2, right? There is a teaser trailer for XIII-2.