Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Honest opinions only, what keyboard would you recommend?

Guest Fohacidal

Zeus the G110 backlights can switch to any color you want in the visible spectrum once you install the software that comes with it

Guest Mr Clickerson
Zeus the G110 backlights can switch to any color you want in the visible spectrum once you install the software that comes with it

This intrigues me. I hadn't looked at the G110 yet... What about the other keyboards? Same deal or is it just the 110? I think I may have found my new keyboard- thank you much. :D

Guest Fohacidal
This intrigues me. I hadn't looked at the G110 yet... What about the other keyboards? Same deal or is it just the 110? I think I may have found my new keyboard- thank you much. :D

Basically what logitech does for the G series keyboards is a main version then a leaned down version. The main version for the first keyboard was the g15 with the 3 columns of g keys. Then g11 was the leaned down version of that featuring no screen. There is now the g15v2 which is a smaller g15 with amber lights and no foldable screen along with only 1 column of g keys.

Now the next iteration has the g19 and its leaned down variant the g110.

grain-of-salt.jpg

Yeah, what would I know. Just been using one for over a year. Still am, in fact. I just like to randomly shit on my own peripherals.

Logitech mice are substantially better in terms of build quality and phenomenally better in terms of drivers.

Yeah, what would I know. Just been using one for over a year. Still am, in fact. I just like to randomly shit on my own peripherals.

Logitech mice are substantially better in terms of build quality and phenomenally better in terms of drivers.

You're the epitome of an elitest asshole.

Guest Mr Clickerson
that's not even salt.

it's quartz.

632px-Salt_-_close-up.jpg

Better?

I'll come to that conclusion on my own. Judging by your proven stupidity and ignorance(Toyota thread), your words and opinion pretty much mean nothi- wait, let me correct myself, they do mean nothing.

You're the epitome of an elitest asshole.

hahah, in what way? I'm just offering my opinion. If you disagree with it, that's fine with me. I was just responding to being flamed.

I'll come to that conclusion on my own. Judging by your proven stupidity and ignorance(Toyota thread), your words and opinion pretty much mean nothi- wait, let me correct myself, they do mean nothing.

That's cool. Just tryin' to help.

hahah, in what way? I'm just offering my opinion. If you disagree with it, that's fine with me. I was just responding to being flamed.

It's not the fact your opinion sucks dick it's that you think you're right all the time lmfao .

That tends to happen when you are 98% of the time. Forgive me, sincerely.

Conceited asshole as well I see .

Have fun in this community :)

Oh btw I hope your not a macfaygut as well because if you are you might as well just leave now >.<

Guest aboveall
Oh btw I hope your not a macfaygut as well because if you are you might as well just leave now >.<

this coming from the kid with an anime signature.

btw, that's quartz too. you can tell by the aligned chalices. mineral noob.

Conceited asshole as well I see .

Have fun in this community :)

I am only Dojima.

Guest Fohacidal
And Ive had 3 razer mice and 2 keyboard with no problems what so ever. So like clickerson said...

Rock%20Salt.jpg

Logitech mice > Razer mice

Guest aboveall

why does everyone keep posting pics of quartz. i don't get it.

razer mice are for man-babies with excess money to spend.

logitech is for men who buy quality products at a quality price.

It's because dojima is hella stupid and thinks he's always right .

Razer Deathadder- $59.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153055&Tpk=razer%20deathadder

Logitech G9- $69.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104079&Tpk=logitech%20g9

What was that?

Guest Mr Clickerson
That tends to happen when you are 98% of the time. Forgive me, sincerely.

What have you been right about? Everything I've discussed with you, you've been 100% wrong about, so what, huh? Right 98% of the time?

Salt_truck_Milwaukee.jpg

What have you been right about? Everything I've discussed with you, you've been 100% wrong about, so what, huh? Right 98% of the time?

Salt_truck_Milwaukee.jpg

Same here he's been wrong about everything . And when he knows he's wrong he just doesn't post back rofl . He claims he knows everything about computers and denies the fact that other people are hecka more smart than him .