Sign in to follow this  
Guest kr1kit

pic of yourself

Wow are you guys serious? :blink: Why would I post a fake picture on the internet? You can believe me or not, I have nothing to fear, and like Kr1tkit said I have tons of them to back me up :P That picture I posted before was an older one.....I was only 18 in that picture. Here's a more recent one :) Oh and nifer says hot girls dont play css, I dont always look like that...just for pictures. I prefer a t-shirt, jogging pants, and my hair thrown up over a cute outfit anyday ;)

fe9fscdrz2.jpg

Guest kr1kit
Wow are you guys serious? :blink: Why would I post a fake picture on the internet? You can believe me or not, I have nothing to fear, and like Kr1tkit said I have tons of them to back me up :P That picture I posted before was an older one.....I was only 18 in that picture. Here's a more recent one :) Oh and nifer says hot girls dont play css, I dont always look like that...just for pictures. I prefer a t-shirt, jogging pants, and my hair thrown up over a cute outfit anyday ;)

fe9fscdrz2.jpg

i wasn't backing you up, i was talking about myself :blink:

Cause he's balding? srry if this hurts your feelings man, i already have grey hair so dont feel bad.

No not the hair part... he was in the Marines so I get the shaved head, but he's really skinny in the 1st one. Hence, the cancer comment.

Nope I don't care. Balding or not, I would shave my head. I just put that picture in because I was looking for a pic to add and I came acroos that one and noticed the Walther on my desk and laughed because I had a random hand gun on my desk.

Yeah I was real skinny when I first got home, like 6 months or so after. You don't eat to good when you are in the field for 7 months, not to mention training time. I still haven't really been able to get into a good gym rythym, and my skin is really white because I live in maine.

Guest kr1kit

I'll get some pics up of me in uniform when i take some ;) ;)

Im waiting for D&G to post pictures of his sexy Danish ass up here

Guest Wetnoodle

picture445vs4.jpg

Im in the brown hat.....

1099509824_l.jpg

In the blue.....

28.jpg

Old prom pic of me and my GF..........

Guest kr1kit
why is it that people don't show there faces or that they set the quality real low and you can barely see them. come on people. what, you have something to hide?

who are u talking about?