Sign in to follow this  
Guest kr1kit

pic of yourself

No, its not, and I would appreciate it if you would stop making baseless accusations.

Internet "toughness"? Is that a joke? Believe it or not, thats the reason I hated Bios back in the day (now its only a dislike) is because he was the "toughguy". Why the fuck would I try to act like that?

I flip out when people accuse me of being something I'm not or bring my credibility into the situation. I do know how to laugh at things (duh), but I don't appreciate it when people pull me into something I am most certainly not a part of.

You bring keeping cool up... Why? What you said makes you a total hypocrite.

Lol, Zeus you make me laugh. For one hated Fox back in the day, and now "dislike"? You called him a fag in the Zombie server last week alone, and I deleted you off my xfire because you were so annoying, coming to me everyday bitching about Fox, and calling him every name in the book, you want his dong, get over it. No one pulls you into anything because you already throw yourself into it, and you have no credibility. To me your an annoying piece of shit who thinks he knows it all. This conversation between you and I is over, and I will not be falling into your little arguments anymore. That goes for Project as well.

Fuck shit.. I will get you all banned.. baaaaaaah.. POST PICTURES !!!!!!!!!

Fuck shit go make a thread, is bios really a marine ? :o 0.o

Fuck yeh he is.. So what if he wasn't ? I never took any pictures when I was in the danish army. Fuck I don't even do that now. I only have a fucking phone because I'm Staff Sgt. and have to get in contact with people without a walkie-talkie ( Don't know if it's named that lulz ? )

Seriously are you fucking retarted ? Stop questioning it.

Fuck yeh bios is a marine and he looked sweet in that uniform ahha.. Never thought you were that small (high). Looks cute though.

I just realized I started almost all my lines by "fuck" hahaha

Guest Fohacidal
Y does my post have that i have a crush on him WTF? did some one hack into my post and change it.

Your just mega gay accept it

Guest some fag
Lol, Zeus you make me laugh. For one hated Fox back in the day, and now "dislike"? You called him a fag in the Zombie server last week alone, and I deleted you off my xfire because you were so annoying, coming to me everyday bitching about Fox, and calling him every name in the book, you want his dong, get over it. No one pulls you into anything because you already throw yourself into it, and you have no credibility. To me your an annoying piece of shit who thinks he knows it all. This conversation between you and I is over, and I will not be falling into your little arguments anymore. That goes for Project as well.

LOL!

Yes, I called him a fag in the ZM server. So what? That doesn't mean I hate him. I don't like him. He doesn't like me. He may hate me, I don't know, but I don't hate the guy. On top of that, I ONLY called him a fag, and that was it.

I talked to you over Xfire maybe twice, and 1 of those times was about Bios, so don't start pulling shit out of your ass.

I thought you were cool, but it just turns out you're just 1 more arrogant fuck.

LOL!

Yes, I called him a fag in the ZM server. So what? That doesn't mean I hate him. I don't like him. He doesn't like me. He may hate me, I don't know, but I don't hate the guy. On top of that, I ONLY called him a fag, and that was it.

I talked to you over Xfire maybe twice, and 1 of those times was about Bios, so don't start pulling shit out of your ass.

I thought you were cool, but it just turns out you're just 1 more arrogant fuck.

Zeus, please SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH FOR ONCE!! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, YOU CAN NEVER JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!! STOP INSTIGATING!!!

Guest some fag
Zeus, please SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH FOR ONCE!! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, YOU CAN NEVER JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!! STOP INSTIGATING!!!

I'M NOT FUCKING INSTIGATING. I'M BEING FLAMED BUT YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORE THAT TO GET ON MY CASE.

Talk about instigating? Look at what Waylon posted about that "fagbios" guy being me, Foh, or Project. If I'm not mistaken, THAT, is instigating, and for the record, it worked.

I'M NOT FUCKING INSTIGATING. I'M BEING FLAMED BUT YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORE THAT TO GET ON MY CASE.

Talk about instigating? Look at what Waylon posted about that "fagbios" guy being me, Foh, or Project. If I'm not mistaken, THAT, is instigating, and for the record, it worked.

BTW, the proxy that created that account is the same proxy you use. Reread what you just said. You are instigating.

Yeah although I said sorry for Waylon for getting angry at him, he did instigate it.

And bios is right you guys should try to be a little nicer to chronx. I mean I could rip him a new asshole, criticizing his grammar and such, but I try not to.

Guest some fag
BTW, the proxy that created that account is the same proxy you use. Reread what you just said. You are instigating.

Many people use proxies, and it very well could be someone that used the same proxy I use when I get banned. I use youtubeproxy.ws generally, and I have used others in the past. The fact that it could be the same proxy does not mean it was me.

I swear to God and on my father's grave that I did not create that account. I don't know who did it and I don't want, nor did I have anything to do with it.

I have not instigated anything; I have retaliated. Nothing else. Go back through this thread. There is no logical way for you to come up with that conclusion other than pure bias.

I can see this turning out very much like Surprise's issue back in the day...

Guest Phoenix2
Many people use proxies, and it very well could be someone that used the same proxy I use when I get banned. I use youtubeproxy.ws generally, and I have used others in the past. The fact that it could be the same proxy does not mean it was me.

I swear to God and on my father's grave that I did not create that account. I don't know who did it and I don't want, nor did I have anything to do with it.

I have not instigated anything; I have retaliated. Nothing else. Go back through this thread. There is no logical way for you to come up with that conclusion other than pure bias.

I can see this turning out very much like Surprise's issue back in the day...

There is no coincidence here. It was you. I'm certain.

I don't think it could have been zues, because he prolly knows fox would find out that he did it, and ban zues from the forums. Zues could be scared of fox lol.

Or he could be rebelling and thinking he can outsmart fox, bye making that fag account.

Guest some fag
There is no coincidence here. It was you. I'm certain.

That is bullshit Phoenix2. Bios has done nothing in recent times to invoke me to do something like that. Making accounts to try and insult others is an immature thing to do, and I have never done it, and if I WERE to try and make the statement made in that post, I would have done it on my regular account. ON TOP OF THAT, I wouldn't have fucked up on posting the image, nor would I have used grammar that bad. What is the IP, and tell me what proxy that IP is associated with.

Guest some fag
Regardless, I just hope not. Let's jsut let it go please. It would be better for everyone

Proceed with the thread. :)

Indeed.

I don't think it could have been zues, because he prolly knows fox would find out that he did it, and ban zues from the forums. Zues could be scared of fox lol.

Or he could be rebelling and thinking he can outsmart fox, bye making that fag account.

Please, just don't talk. :(