Sign in to follow this  
Q_Q Cheesecake

Battlefield: Bad-Company 2 (SUREFIRE BETA KEYS)

b-b-bump.

Claytonian reporting in.

This game is the tits.

Battlefield: Bad Company Limited Edition is only available until March 16th at 12:01 AM PST. It includes 6 unlocks at no extra cost!

My birthday is going to be the shit.

I have a question. Is there a possibility that this game could be a new frontier for sG? If we want to expand into BC2, we should decide soon so that we can get a dedicated server up really early and get some recruits to get a BC2 subcommunity going.

If the community supports this, we'd need some extra donations soon so that we can float these servers for a bit until we start getting admin interest in those servers. I should be good to throw in a little extra cash come march.

My 275gtx gets no lag on medium.

My 9800GTX+ gets no lag on high. Try upping your settings.

I have a question. Is there a possibility that this game could be a new frontier for sG? If we want to expand into BC2, we should decide soon so that we can get a dedicated server up really early and get some recruits to get a BC2 subcommunity going.

SO FUCKING YES!

I'm pretty sure my laptop's CPU is bottlenecking me. It's a 2.13ghz Core 2 Duo with a 9800M GS 512.

I get like 15fps regardless of the settings, high or low. :/ So I got my preorder refunded and got it for ps3 lalts

Guest Mr Clickerson
Your gonna need a awesome video card to play BFBC2 btw

8800GT, E6750, 680i SLI, 2GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM... Max settings, no problems.

My 275gtx gets no lag on medium.

If that's the best you can do, you have some issues. D:

I can't change up my sound settings, and it's starting to make me rage. I want to try out Home Cinema and War Tapes (I have surround sound, and the default settings don't sound very good), but every time I try to switch it, it sounds exactly the same, and when I go back to options it says HiFi (Default) again. :[