Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

The Poop Chronicles

Last night I took a huge dump and clogged my toilet. I couldnt flush it after 3 tries so I left it to sit overnight. I awoke this morning and no luck. Tried flushing twice today and still no dice. I am away from my apartment for the weekend and will try again sunday evening. I'll keep you guys updated. Also, share your best poo stories.

Last night I took a huge dump and clogged my toilet. I couldnt flush it after 3 tries so I left it to sit overnight. I awoke this morning and no luck. Tried flushing twice today and still no dice. I am away from my apartment for the weekend and will try again sunday evening. I'll keep you guys updated. Also, share your best poo stories.

Did you think it would disappear? Hahaha.

My best poo story was last night. I was taking a shit and texting my gf waiting for Howard to reboot. Howard calls me whilst on the pooper and I tell him I'm taking a shit but we had a wonderful conversation about how I should text certain clan members while pooping.

I had a poop stay in the toilet for 2 days

I took a shit at 9 at night, tried flushing 3 times, did not flush, let it soak for 2 hours, tried flushing again 3 times did not flush. Slept over night woke up to my dad trying to flush it, 2 times, DID NOT GO DOWN. NOW, I let it soak ALL school day, STILL NO FUCKING FLUSH DOWN. After this, I wait until the night time, flush that shit, STILL HANGING ON THERE. Not until I awoke the next morning did it finally go down!

And I had little reminders of that shit for 2 more days until my parents made me scrub the toilet bowl

I have returned and after one attempt to flush, still no go. The water did not break down the poo enough.

do you just like, pee on top of the poo? or do you go outside/have another toilet o_o

I had a shit like that once. o_o

Someone told me to take it out and cut it up. But I was a pussy and just let it sit there and let nature take its course

I had a shit like that once. o_o

Someone told me to take it out and cut it up. But I was a pussy and just let it sit there and let nature take its course

wtf chop it up o_o.

ive had many poops like this. though the plunger usually works pretty good and gets it down.

Seriously..... and anyone ever hear of a plunger? or a really long spoon or a fire poker?

wat. who the fuck would use a spoon, that you're probably going to serve your food/eat off of within the next few days to shovel your shit out of the toilet o_o

Unless it was plastic... Ive seen some long handled spoons that were plastic before.

Also, guys need to stop taking it up the butt. Then you might not have these monsterous poops.

Kelso's Unclogging Guide:

- Flush.

- Didn't work? Plunge that shit until there's no water if it doesn't give.

- No water and you've compacted the shit down you're toilet. Get a bucket of water.

- Hold it up and dump the water directly into the bottom of the toilet.

- If you're toilet isn't unclogged, you must have taken a royally big shit.

Why the fuck would you get a bucket? Why wouldnt you just flush to get some more water in there? hold the handle like half way down so it doesnt actually flush but some water gets inside the bowl so you can compress said shit more.

I've never had a giant ass shit like that but once I was in a school and I walked to the kindergarten wing and in the toilet was a massive foot and a half, 2 inch thick white stick of poo. Either a teacher was gone for a while or the kid was in A LOT of pain.