Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Server Updates

Gonna slap updates here will edit prime post each update and if you guys wanna comment do so.

~16th May::

Made Lurker 97% invis from 95 (not much difference except on bright maps)

Redid Soul Reaper so it has slowing aura and the souls come to you and you gain health instead of losing it for soul labour.

Buffed Takeno lowgrav to 50% from 35%, also fixed Katana... again: 30% chance of dealing +1-2x damage.

Fixed Duskian's parasite+duststorm to do right values. Parasite = 50% of 50dmg back to killer. Duststorm = 5s blind max now with 1 damage to your target each level.

Changed SK's orb of frost to a 40% chance of 40% slow when maxed out.

Keeper has 140% lj max and 1/4 mirror now

Fixed up Undead Scourge's Exploshunz

Gave Undead Lord some free speed if you level it up enough

25th April::

Decided to buff Soul Reaper since no one plays it.

Terrorist has 5 skills again, "infiltration" is 50% chance to disguise, 12.5% to mole

Will be adding an ultimate to keldon... not sure what yet.

Will be adding limit to longjumping again.

Added required levels to skills in knife races. Not to nerf but to force a leveling path.

24th April::

Got everything sorted just double checking to ensure no loss of levels or the sort etc

Releasing ::

Reptilian

Contract Killer

Sniper

SWAT Leader

Robin Hood

Psycho Mantis

Bane, The Black Lord

Adding "Completion" to playerinfo+changerace, this is how many races you've maxed out of total races.

4th April::

Just about finished python conversion, converted::

resetskills, spendskills, showskills, changerace, menuzero, wcs/wcsmenu, save&access of levels, activation of skills, giving xp, showxp and crusader's wish

to work better.

25th March::

Added extra restrictions to remilia; disguiser, mole, cloak of invis and 50clip

Restricted mole+disguiser on Lurker

Fixed some syntax errors across old races

Testing going well, Calibrations!

17th February::

Improved blind on Orcish Poison (blueish cyan tint instead of darken screen)

Nerfed Remilia non chest evasion from 80% to 66%

Nerfed Remilia chest knife damage from 2.0x to 2.5x

Remilia Heart shots tell you exactly what damage you deal. Intention is to deal up to 70-90dmg with ak so if someone tells me what we get please be kind to post, I know M4 gets ~66dmg which seems low to me.

15th February::

Spell Corrected Cheiftain and Assassin

Fixed up Assassin's crit dmg

Perhaps fixed LotP's respawn

Added 2 limit to Crypt

Added 2 limit to Orc Chieftain

Put limit of 1 on Akroma from 2

Removed banish from Orc Chieftain's orcish poison.

Added minor shake to Orcish Poison

Fixed Fox Samurai's Evasion

13th February::

Nerfed banish tunnelvision to ~2/3

Disabled Private Race rights for meantime

7th February::

Nerfed Infected regen from 60hp to 40

Made so infectious bite only works on infected

Made so infect only works when a player is not infected

When a player is infected they are considered undead too. (used in zombie hunter + priest)

2nd February::

Made banish classical

Fixed Judge's Immunity multiplying it's skill level every time it got hit. Will set you to lvl 6 if you were victim of this bug. (Max lvl being 5)

10th January::

Rewrote 50% of the races for faster working.

does this mean when I try to move people from one team to another, the playerinfo menu won't pop up and take over instead? (ill have to hit 9 a bunch till the player info exits before I open the team swap menu again otherwise when I go to the second page of players, it skips to playerinfo on players instead).

24th April::

Got everything sorted just double checking to ensure no loss of levels or the sort etc

Releasing ::

Reptilian

Contract Killer

Sniper

SWAT Leader

Robin Hood

Psycho Mantis

Bane, The Black Lord

Adding "Completion" to playerinfo+changerace, this is how many races you've maxed out of total races.

so are these races coming out soon and will they just be test races or will every1 be able to play them?

well idk if this is the rite place to put this but on server 2 they have a thing where if the race max is over the limit ex (like 5 zombies) it will show in chat that those people have to change race i wonder if u can add that to server 1 to help admins keep charge of multiple race things

No we don't Dragon. In WCS1, the warning shows ONLY to the people who are stacking the race. Say me and you are both on KJ, only us two will receive the warning. I think this is a really good idea. It should be easily implemented and admins/players can use it to easily moderate the racestacking.

Yiyas

can you also add info on the "changerace" menu??

[N] for normal race

[P] for pistol race

[K] for knife race

It would be easier for the new player to learn the race

Sign in to follow this