Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Mastermind's Info

Scratch that, Challenge DENIED, I don't do canadians.

CHALLENGE RE-ACCEPTED

barney_8091.jpg

I found your FB, Jacob :3

Nice camera, is that the new D90?

Mhm it sure is .

Nice cover up "I don't do canadians", you obv have no trail other than my fb/twitter ( in which both have no public info )

Mhm it sure is .

Nice cover up "I don't do canadians", you obv have no trail other than my fb/twitter ( in which both have no public info )

I wasn't going to try and find your address because the directory I use to find addresses is USA only. If you really want to provoke me, I can find a Canadian one.

Oh, you have a twitter too? Brb.

EDIT::

Is that your girlfriend in your Twitter profile pic? Damn, protected your tweets :(

Oh, you like Maplestory? Oh, I think I found your Youtube page.

You forgot to mention your myspace account. Surprised you didn't use your generic username to set that one up too. Was it taken?

I hope you're not still feeling blah today :(

Oh, you have a twitter too? Brb.

Is that your girlfriend in your Twitter profile pic? Damn, protected your tweets :(

Oh, you like Maplestory? Oh, I think I found your Youtube page.

Nah she's not my gf .

And guess what, everythings protected on that youtube now .

That You can only find publicly available info from google.

That's the point. People think they're oh-so-protected, when they really aren't, because the put themselves out to be found. When they are found, they QQ. It's stupid.

Lol , wasn't this thread about finding where i live/sesitive personal info ? Correct me if I'm wrong .

Give me permission to post information, and I will :)

That's the point. People think they're oh-so-protected, when they really aren't, because the put themselves out to be found. When they are found, they QQ. It's stupid.

Give me permission to post information, and I will :)

xfire me the info and i'll see if it's right . Then maybe i'll think about letting you release it .

Yeah, Ever find that address?

No, The one in the US.

I'll look into it soon. Got too much shit on my plate now, trying to find a Canadian directory >.>

xfire me the info and i'll see if it's right . Then maybe i'll think about letting you release it .

Your dad's first name Steve by chance? Or James?

I'll look into it soon. Got too much shit on my plate now, trying to find a Canadian directory >.>

It doesnt matter. Some whore on OC/the bank/some coast gaurd general is living there now.

dont know which one, dont care. Although i do still have the keys:rolleyes:

Your dad's first name Steve by chance? Or James?

Lmfao, not even close .

Like i said xfire me the info and i'll confirm .

Betcha can't find any info of mine. And that, is a challenge. I have never posted my pic, address, name, or other items on this forum. Though there might be somethings of mine that might be connected in other internet places.

Guest Beaker
put it on 4chan!!! LOL

Ya and all that crap will happen again :/

1-Clay, if i tell junzou you can shoot me in the chest because im wearing a bullet proof vest and he does it i will give him credit for hitting the right place, if he hits me in the face ill be a bit less understanding

2-the rest of you QQrs advising me that im "stupid" stfu, all he did was give away my name which is on my facebook,myspace,twitter,youtube,buzz....so no bug deal there, and iv stated i live in st pete in most of those places and even in this forum....the thing is he knows my actual address and he did not post it because i got the point that he's got skillz so quit hatin people.

I find it funny, i remember seeing on fox news about how the lifelock guy got his identity stolen 7 times and 87 attempts, But now all of the article links on mostly all websites have been 404'ed.

Hmm.

Trying to hide something?