Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Hello! Did you all miss me?

Nite, you have put yourself into that group.

They are all who you have been buddy buddy with the past few weeks.

It almost seems as if you are trying to impress them.

I mean, I have been seeing you kiss ass to Junzou lately, kind of funny. =)

White%20Knight.jpg

so as i said, i would prefer if you kept me out of any "troll clique" that involves project.

That made me lol a bit. You wouldn't mind being placed into a troll clique, so long as project isn't in the same clique.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

boo @ use of an alpha white night....

I hear lorane is nice this time of year :)

is that right Stephan? Never heard of Lorane hmm...funny thing happens when I trace a certain 913 area code, I think you get the point.

Guest Mr Clickerson
is that right Stephan? Never heard of Lorane hmm...funny thing happens when I trace a certain 913 area code, I think you get the point.

Stephan? 913? What the fuck are you talking about?

oh no trust me I'm not :). If I was wrong you'd have been what the fuck is he talking about, but the fact that you posted that, oh and your IP address makes me know how right I am. Enough with trolling people with personal info, it's not gunna fly. Kansas city, seems a long way away. I got a cousin who lives in Kansas :)

Guest Mr Clickerson
Not sure. I live in Saint Paul, area codes here are either 651 or 612. And the only person I know named Lorane is from a TV sitcom.

That's weird.

oh no trust me I'm not :). If I was wrong you'd have been what the fuck is he talking about, but the fact that you posted that, oh and your IP address makes me know how right I am. Enough with trolling people with personal info, it's not gunna fly. Kansas city, seems a long way away. I got a cousin who lives in Kansas :)

Are you talking to me or Junzou? You came dangerously close to my name and my area code.

Not sure. I live in Saint Paul, area codes here are either 651 or 612. And the only person I know named Lorane is from a TV sitcom.

The only Lorraine I have ever seen was the mom from Back to the Future!

1) I don't live in Kansas any more, I live in Saint Paul.

2) You don't have my IP address-- that bullshit you tried to pull on fatb0y ain't gonna fly with me. If staff were to give you my IP right now, it would resolve to my school, which, by the way, I have posted pictures of and mentioned several times on these forums. Maybe if you weren't such a dumb piece of shit, you would have seen that.

3) If you want to come find me in Saint Paul, by all means, go for it. The second I see some fat, balding middle-aged redhead with a beard on my property, I'm gonna fuck him up.

Guest Mr Clickerson

2) You don't have my IP address-- that bullshit you tried to pull on fatb0y ain't gonna fly with me. If staff were to give you my IP right now, it would resolve to my school, which, by the way, I have posted pictures of and mentioned several times on these forums. Maybe if you weren't such a dumb piece of shit, you would have seen that.

3) If you want to come find me in Saint Paul, by all means, go for it. The second I see some fat, balding middle-aged redhead with a beard on my property, I'm gonna fuck him up.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

i just fucking lol'd.

i hope this is spam cause honestly i dont know

I think Stephan is pissed off, and just an FYI, I don't know how Howard got involved in this, but that would be to easy for me, beside, I would never ask deano for any information, that's just not very gentleman like.

I think Stephan is pissed off, and just an FYI, I don't know how Howard got involved in this, but that would be to easy for me, beside, I would never ask deano for any information, that's just not very gentleman like.

[02:13] sG | Agent XXXL: lol did he call your cell number?

[02:13] sG | Junzou [L5]: LOL

[02:13] sG | Junzou [L5]: did he say he did?

[02:13] sG | Agent XXXL: Yeah he did

[02:13] sG | Junzou [L5]: because i havent gotten a call since...

[02:13] sG | Junzou [L5]: one second

[02:14] sG | Junzou [L5]: 6:04 PM

[02:17] sG | Agent XXXL: I told him you never got a call and he called you a liar and then when I asked how he knew he said all he needed was an IP trail

I fucking lol'd at this. You think you can get a cell phone number from an IP address? Not unless you work in telecommunications buddy. You should really stop; you're not anywhere NEAR threatening me, but you are getting annoying, and I'm feeling bored.

Nah I can get a cell phone number other ways, like carelessly leaving it up on a website I linked your IP too :)

Nah I can get a cell phone number other ways, like carelessly leaving it up on a website I linked your IP too :)

I have never posted my cell phone number online, nice try though.

Alright, I realize you're standing up, but I think it's time to make you sit down.

Item 1) IP Address - publicly available on sourcebans: 141.140.120.153

Resolves to Saint Paul, Minnesota

Item 2)

Macalester College, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Philosophy or Sociology (not sure which one yet). It's a liberal arts college though, so I kind of stick my finger in several pies (other things I could probably minor in with just 1-2 more courses are Economics and American Studies)...

I'm taking 4 courses @ 16-17 credit hours per semester. I think I'm gonna go for 18 next spring though >.>

Item 3)

My house:

Picture1-6.png

Closeup of my section of the house:

Picture2-4.png

I do not live in Kansas. You did not call my cell phone. I do not know anyone named "Deano" or "Lorane." Sit the fuck down.

Guest Mr Clickerson

You really should just stop... :l

omfg, i cant stop laughing at you towliban

I assume he got my IP through HLStatsX or Sourcebans-- not sure, don't care, because I'm not hiding which city I live in.

I assume he got my name from my Xfire-- "Stephan Zanzibar."

zanzibar%20map.jpg

That should show how reliable that is.

No idea where he got the area code. I know that when I used to live in Kansas, 913 and 816 encompassed a large amount of Kansas City, so it was probably a shot in the dark.

No idea where he got the area code. I know that when I used to live in Kansas, 913 and 816 encompassed a large amount of Kansas City, so it was probably a shot in the dark.

'cause we're back in the 810 now? :o

lolol if u know where thats from