Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Hello! Did you all miss me?

Guest Fohacidal
Foh and PR()JECT brought it up.

Project brought it up, all I said was I never troll amber

So last summer guys, I was down in Louisiana and I met this slut named Jessica-- I let her hop in my Mercedes Benz and she went to town.

Dude next time you are in Louisiana you should get some fried gator tail. That shit is fucking delicious. Its like chicken but better.

1055452484_CMyDocumentsWolf.jpg
How bout that ride in. I guess that's why they call it sin city. Ha ha ha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack. But when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought, wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added two guys to my wolfpack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast.

you can join his wolf pack