Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Hello! Did you all miss me?

Guest Fohacidal
Oh look at this-- you were banned for 4 days, made a fake account to circumvent your ban (another 5 day ban), yet you're back after 6 days. Add on top of that the fact that Coinstar said "one more fuck-up, and he's gone."

Love the way staff thinks.

Pretty much this

He had no reason to be banned in the first place Junzou. Didn't we already have a huge thread about this? Must we really bring it up again?

Hows that l5 treating ya?

I know for a fact it wasn't 24 hours. You got banned that night, and you were posting by the time I got on the computer at 3 the next day.

As for Foh, he bitched to every staff member he could, just as he has every time hes been banned. He's done nothing but troll since he's gotten past his app. So much for him, changing, huh?

Umad? Two of those bans were cheapshots junzou took to reach 9000 posts first, the third which happened about a few days earlier was howard dean overreacting to a post I made directed at longcat, who I talked to and understood what I was doing wasnt infraction worthy. However though, you are nobody to be talking about evading bans.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Pretty much this

Hows that l5 treating ya?

Umad? Two of those bans were cheapshots junzou took to reach 9000 posts first' date=' the third which happened about a few days earlier was howard dean overreacting to a post I made directed at longcat, who I talked to and understood what I was doing wasnt infraction worthy. However though, you are nobody to be talking about evading bans.[/quote']

I've never evaded a ban that's been justified. Ever. Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now.

Two of those bans were cheapshots from Junzou? I highly doubt that considering since you were accepted into the clan you've done nothing but troll.

Also, an hour before my ban/you making that thread:

Conversation started between fapple_sauce.cpp and ! sG | Fohacidal: Mon, Feb 08 21:36:06 2010

[21:36] ! sG | Fohacidal: hey

[21:36] fapple_sauce.cpp: waddap

[21:36] ! sG | Fohacidal: remember when

[21:36] ! sG | Fohacidal: we banded together against creative

[21:36] ! sG | Fohacidal: because he didnt like the word fag

[21:36] fapple_sauce.cpp: lol

[21:36] fapple_sauce.cpp: Really, Foh?

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: WTF is this shit?

[21:37] ! sG | Fohacidal: wat

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: Dude.

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: You're trying to get me to reminisce.

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: So I lose.

[21:37] ! sG | Fohacidal: WAIT WHAT

[21:37] ! sG | Fohacidal: lolol

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: nigga'

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: No, but really.

[21:37] ! sG | Fohacidal: son you be trippin

[21:37] fapple_sauce.cpp: None of your black magic on me.

[21:38] fapple_sauce.cpp: TYVM

[21:38] ! sG | Fohacidal: fragment much

[21:38] ! sG | Fohacidal: hrngggg

[21:38] ! sG | Fohacidal: <This user is now offline>

[21:38] ! sG | Fohacidal: <This user is now online>

[21:38] <This user is now playing Spider Solitaire>

[21:38] ! sG | Fohacidal: lolhonduras

[21:38] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah.

[21:38] fapple_sauce.cpp: I hear that place sucks.

[21:39] ! sG | Fohacidal: kinda

[21:39] ! sG | Fohacidal: so yeah

[21:39] ! sG | Fohacidal: remember how we used to play ZM together and spam music for great justice

[21:39] fapple_sauce.cpp: So yeah.

[21:40] fapple_sauce.cpp: I do.

y so 2 face?

Guest Fohacidal
I've never evaded a ban that's been justified. Ever. Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now.

Two of those bans were cheapshots from Junzou? I highly doubt that considering since you were accepted into the clan you've done nothing but troll.

Also, an hour before my ban/you making that thread:

y so 2 face?

Do you still have that shit I gave you like, a year ago? It would be fucking amazing if you did.

I do, in fact I have the harddrive that its on with me I believe, only problem is im missing the cable for the external enclosure I brought along with me :S

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Well, despite our differences, I would very much appreciate it if you could keep that in mind and get it to me sometime. It's Hell trying to set that shit up the way it was with that pack. D:

We can quote stuff all day doesnt change anything. I was just bored and need amusement and you just needed Quake and remembered you gave me my original copy. Also they were cheapshots, ask church and mario, they were there that night junzou did everything in his power to hit 9000 first. It was just a silly night where he and I were goofing off to hit an epic milestone, why you take so much importance out of this is beyond me.

Guest Mr Clickerson
We can quote stuff all day doesnt change anything. I was just bored and need amusement and you just needed Quake and remembered you gave me my original copy. Also they were cheapshots' date=' ask church and mario, they were there that night junzou did everything in his power to hit 9000 first. It was just a silly night where he and I were goofing off to hit an epic milestone, why you take so much importance out of this is beyond me.[/quote']

I don't know what you're trying to prove with that. I came to you asking if you had that shit, and if you could give me a copy. That is in no way similar to, just an hour before my ban, you messaging me trying to talk to me about shit we used to do, and then going on to talk shit about me after I got banned.

So why isnt zeus' alt account banned yet? Seriously I made this topic because he was finally banned and staying banned and he just waltz right in with a ban evading alt. Seriously who the fuck cares so much about all this shit? We got rid of a douche' date=' 1) nobody cares about what karma thinks and apathy is a tool end of story. Now lets get back to playing on whatever we play and enjoy our day...
So like lets completely forget that fact zeus has been permabanned 5 million times before and try to reason out why he should be unbanned again so he can ONCE AGAIN get in the middle of a shit storm he will undoubtedly get permabanned from again until some yahoo and his bandwagon decides he should be unbanned again' date=' rinse and repeat. I swear to god the reason 90% of the crap that happens on these forums is because you dont know how to get rid of the right people. 2) If someone gets permabanned KEEP them permabanned. Maybe if someone hadnt unbanned him the last time this whole topic, or the events of the past 5 days would have NEVER have happened.

Red text confirmed to be hilarious:

1) Hilarious. Your apology once you found out the chick you had an eboner for was a whale is even more so.

2) Someone could say the same about you. If you get permanently barred from rejoining the clan, KEEP them barred. That obviously doesn't count, though, right? You've been booted from the clan twice for trolling, and you continue to do so, slapping everyone who backed you, saying you changed, in the face and proving them fools.

Since you refused to answer, I'll ask again- y so 2 face?

Guest Fohacidal
I don't know what you're trying to prove with that. I came to you asking if you had that shit, and if you could give me a copy. That is in no way similar to, just an hour before my ban, you messaging me trying to talk to me about shit we used to do, and then going on to talk shit about me after I got banned.

Red text confirmed to be hilarious:

1) Hilarious. Your apology once you found out the chick you had an eboner for was a whale is even more so.

2) Someone could say the same about you. If you get permanently barred from rejoining the clan, KEEP them barred. That obviously doesn't count, though, right? You've been booted from the clan twice for trolling, and you continue to do so, slapping everyone who backed you, saying you changed, in the face and proving them fools.

Since you refused to answer, I'll ask again- y so 2 face?

Im not two faced, I was trolling you. Also Ill gladly resign from the clan if it means you getting permad, you know with this whole "everything that is set in stone should stay that way". Also I didnt have an eboner for jenn, I had an eboner for her money and am still currently looking for someone to buy me mass effect 2. The least I could do was apologize to karma in a small act of decency.

I agree with you, Foh has avoided four infractions now because he went and sucked someone's dick.

He only got those in the first place do to you sucking dick so you could reach over 9k posts.

2) Someone could say the same about you. If you get permanently banned, KEEP them banned. That obviously doesn't count, though, right? You've been permabanned twice for trolling, and you continue to do so, slapping everyone who backed you, saying you changed, in the face and proving them fools.

Fix'd.

Guest Mr Clickerson
He only got those in the first place do to you sucking dick so you could reach over 9k posts.

I know for a fact that the first one wasn't a "cheapshot" or Junzou's sucking of dick. The second one, maybe.

Fix'd.

Fail.

Guest Fohacidal
I know for a fact that the first one wasn't a "cheapshot" or Junzou's sucking of dick. The second one, maybe.

Fail.

No they both were, ask churchy boy, mario, ponch or anyone else who was in vent during that night.

Fail.

He reported almost every post of foh's for possible trolling, just so Junzo could reach over 9k while he was banned.

Not that I disagree with making foh rage, I would of suggested just banning both of them for a day so they had to wait to reach it.

Guest Mr Clickerson
No they both were' date=' ask churchy boy, mario, ponch or anyone else who was in vent during that night.[/quote']

The first one was 100% legit. I know why the infractions were dealt and I know who modified one of them to get you unbanned, without telling any of the other staff, BTW.

inb4 Junzou crying about staff leak or Pebbz/Mario looking for excuses to ban.

He reported almost every post of foh's for possible trolling, just so Junzo could reach over 9k while he was banned.

Not that I disagree with making foh rage, I would of suggested just banning both of them for a day so they had to wait to reach it.

The night of the first ban there were plenty of reasons for infractions, whether Junzou had anything to do with it or not.

Guest Mr Clickerson
You always get your way around bans, you're fucking Houdini.

lol As much as I'd like to say that's my doing, it's not. Out of all the perma's I've "gotten around" only one of them had a "legit" reason... A legit reason for a week ban or so- and that was when I trolled you. Every other time was just people looking for excuses to ban me.

Guest Fohacidal
The first one was 100% legit. I know why the infractions were dealt and I know who modified one of them to get you unbanned, without telling any of the other staff, BTW.

inb4 Junzou crying about staff leak or Pebbz/Mario looking for excuses to ban.

The night of the first ban there were plenty of reasons for infractions, whether Junzou had anything to do with it or not.

Not really, you werent here, you have nothing to do with what happened and it honestly just doesnt concern you period. The first one I meant to post in response to something in FFA and junzou jumped all over it because somehow I managed to quote him in spam.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Not really' date=' you werent here, you have nothing to do with what happened and it honestly just doesnt concern you period. The first one I meant to post in response to something in FFA and junzou jumped all over it because somehow I managed to quote him in spam.[/quote']

Doesn't matter. *cough*Staff leak*cough*. The first ban was legit. The second one was also probably legit, too, judging by how defensive you're getting. Even if Junzou had an ulterior motive, the shit he reported you for was legit if the staff deemed it infraction worthy.

Guest Fohacidal
Doesn't matter. *cough*Staff leak*cough*. The first ban was legit. The second one was also probably legit, too, judging by how defensive you're getting. Even if Junzou had an ulterior motive, the shit he reported you for was legit if the staff deemed it infraction worthy.

Im barely getting that defensive, you just keep pushing the point so Ill just keep refuting it, because you're wrong. Its that simple