Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Hello! Did you all miss me?

Guest Mr Clickerson
That was a short ban...o.o

Yeah... So much for all the trolls celebrating.

Oh look at this-- you were banned for 4 days, made a fake account to circumvent your ban (another 5 day ban), yet you're back after 6 days. Add on top of that the fact that Coinstar said "one more fuck-up, and he's gone."

Love the way staff thinks.

He had no reason to be banned in the first place Junzou. Didn't we already have a huge thread about this? Must we really bring it up again?

Staff leak.

While we're on the topic of things that shouldn't be done, why are you in the clan, let alone level 5?

Guest Mr Clickerson
Oh look at this-- you were banned for 4 days, made a fake account to circumvent your ban (another 5 day ban), yet you're back after 6 days. Add on top of that the fact that Coinstar said "one more fuck-up, and he's gone."

Hmmm, kinda' in the same sense that your day ban was cut short (banned for a day for 15 infraction points? lol Who are you trying to fool? One infraction was removed/edited), same with Foh's TWO day bans that he didn't have to serve... Both of you received them for valid reasons (trolling), yet didn't serve them. I was unjustly banned by two people looking for excuses to ban me- both of the excuses they came up were crap, and most of the staff agrees.

Too bad you can't try to pin this on Chaos, like we all know you would LOVE to do, you "little" troll you.

I love your fucked up way of thinking.

Staff leak.

While we're on the topic of things that shouldn't be done, why are you in the clan, let alone level 5?

Staff leak, huh? What staff leak is that?

Hmmm, kinda' in the same sense that your day ban was cut short (banned for a day for 15 infraction points? lol Who are you trying to fool? One infraction was removed/edited), same with Foh's TWO day bans that he didn't have to serve... Both of you received them for valid reasons (trolling), yet didn't serve them. I was unjustly banned by two people looking for excuses to ban me- both of the excuses they came up were crap, and most of the staff agrees.

Too bad you can't try to pin this on Chaos, like we all know you would LOVE to do, you "little" troll you.

I love your fucked up way of thinking.

Staff leak, huh? What staff leak is that?

I'll start out with my ban being cut short-- it wasn't. I served 24 hours. I had 15 infraction points-- Pebbz didn't pay attention and notice that one infraction I already had was expired-- it was from Howard back in early December.

I agree with you, Foh has avoided four infractions now because he went and sucked someone's dick.

Guest Mr Clickerson
I'll start out with my ban being cut short-- it wasn't. I served 24 hours. I had 15 infraction points-- Pebbz didn't pay attention and notice that one infraction I already had was expired-- it was from Howard back in early December.

I agree with you, Foh has avoided four infractions now because he went and sucked someone's dick.

I know for a fact it wasn't 24 hours. You got banned that night, and you were posting by the time I got on the computer at 3 the next day.

As for Foh, he bitched to every staff member he could, just as he has every time hes been banned. He's done nothing but troll since he's gotten past his app. So much for him, changing, huh?

YouMad.jpg

Guest Mr Clickerson
Hey. Clickerson. Do you have Doom 3 or Quake?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Doom 3 cheesepoop(;

Both. D:!

EDIT:

Actually, all of them. D:!

Guest Mr Clickerson

Edit those chat images in Paint... Just remove the keyboard bit or something. D:!

I know for a fact it wasn't 24 hours. You got banned that night, and you were posting by the time I got on the computer at 3 the next day.

As for Foh, he bitched to every staff member he could, just as he has every time hes been banned. He's done nothing but troll since he's gotten past his app. So much for him, changing, huh?

I was banned at 1:31 PM. I was unbanned when I got back at 1:40 the next day-- in fact, my ban was *supposed* to expire at 1:00 according to my ban screen, but it wasn't up until I got back later-- I even made a comment in Vent and took a screenshot because it annoyed me (it was on imageshack, and I no longer have the link-- Church might have it in his chat logs though). Maybe you should get your facts straight-- I know you normally ignore that tidbit of advice, but I figured I should offer it all the same.

EDIT::

Actually, you can see in my infraction history when I was banned.

infractionst.png

I was banned at 1:31 PM that day, despite the fact that my infraction from Howard had expired.

GG.

Guest Mr Clickerson
I was banned at 1:31 PM. I was unbanned when I got back at 1:40 the next day-- in fact, my ban was *supposed* to expire at 1:00 according to my ban screen, but it wasn't up until I got back later-- I even made a comment in Vent and took a screenshot because it annoyed me (it was on imageshack, and I no longer have the link-- Church might have it in his chat logs though). Maybe you should get your facts straight-- I know you normally ignore that tidbit of advice, but I figured I should offer it all the same.

EDIT::

Actually, you can see in my infraction history when I was banned.

infractionst.png

I was banned at 1:31 PM that day, despite the fact that my infraction from Howard had expired.

GG.

I guess I'm getting you and Foh mixed up. Still, I'm more than happy to see you crying about my (inevitable) return.