Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

As I said in a previous post-- "I'm not even sure why I still bother to come on the forums, I suppose I just can't help myself. It's just so much fun seeing everyone blindfolded while rediculous shit happens right in front of them."

Chaos you were the only insurance policy zeus had, once you stepped down this shit happened.

Nitestalker is changing his pants because his other pair reached critical mass of cum and semen stains as a result of Zeus' ban. He can't control his happy-rage trolling in this thread and is probably cruisin' for a bruisin'. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

So fucking sig'd.

so chaos is upset because zeus is banned for leaking information that perhaps can't be deemed a staff leak, yet he got it from the staff forums, violated rule 1-j and failed to realize that pertinent is subjectively defined in most cases. That's what some are saying. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Chaos also loves to contradict herself as well, although i will agree that junzou is a conniving, fat-weasel fuck sometimes. You need to mitigate the levels on your rage-meter toots.

Zeus is trying to defend himself by stating that the information he received was highly pertinent in regards to himself and the posting of his pictures on 4chan and should neither be banned for refusing to reveal the name of the person who gave him the suspects nor should he be banned for stating an opinion from a staff member that was posted in staff forums as it was merely an opinion.

Nitestalker is changing his pants because his other pair reached critical mass of cum and semen stains as a result of zeus' ban. He can't control his happy-rage trolling in this thread and is probably cruisin' for a bruisin'. Again, correct me if i'm wrong.

the rest of you decide to butt-in merely because you think you have something important to say but are all too retarded to realize that it is the staff who will make the final decision. Yet again, correct me if i'm wrong.

From an observational standpoint, that's what i see. Not what i think.

and the winner is ^^^^^

The wookie has a very good point, most of us have nothing to do with this topic, i just spent a good 10 min (im a slow reader) going over all of these posts and wookie just summed it up in like 5 sentences which means there was alot of useless posts that could have been avoided. If your not apart of this stfu, im not posting here anymore because its not my problem, waffle and the rest should do the same.

Guest Waffle

How is it that you single me out and just say "the rest".. :(

Honestly how!

I miss my Zeus.

Guest Fohacidal
How is it that you single me out and just say "the rest".. :(

Honestly how!

I miss my Zeus.

let it go proje... i mean waffle

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

he's not perma banned kiddos

in 3 days he is

Should be 5 days on top of that, as per section 4C of the Global Rules. Someone needs to fix that.

(Actually, it should be a permanent ban, but hey, since when has staff actually upheld those :rolleyes:)

Should be 5 days on top of that, as per section 4C of the Global Rules. Someone needs to fix that.

(Actually, it should be a permanent ban, but hey, since when has staff actually upheld those :rolleyes:)

Funny how you and FOH both didnt server out your full bans but you are busting his balls. Tisk Tisk.

Funny how you and FOH both didnt server put your full bans but you are busting his balls. Tisk Tisk.

First) What is "server put?" Did you mean "serve out?"

If so...

Second) I served a full one day ban for having 15 infraction points-- which is odd, considering one day bans are supposed to come with 20 infraction points.

So why don't you back off and get your facts from someone that knows what the hell they're talking about (i.e., someone other than Zeus).

...and before anyone calls me a Grammar Nazi...

3YFVx.jpg

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

LOL Okay that was fucking funny

Admins should probably close this thread. 1/3 of the people in it care about zeus being unbanned, 1/3 want him banned, and then the other 1/3 just want to rage about pointless shit, accumulating in absolutely nothing being done to benefit no one in the clan. Hopefully this thing will be locked up soon, it's becoming a flame fest on other people.

Guest Fohacidal
Funny how you and FOH both didnt server out your full bans but you are busting his balls. Tisk Tisk.

Wtf are you talking about? When I was banned during the 4chan thing it was just because I happened to be in vent when it happened which was quickly corrected and the second was corrected even faster when I talked to longcat about I post I made directed at him.

Guest Fohacidal
This. Fire crotch speaks truth.

Why this topic and related ones are reaching 30 pages is beyond me

Why this topic and related ones are reaching 30 pages is beyond me

When you try and remove a cancerous tumor, you're bound to inflame the surrounding tissue. With time though, it goes back to normal.

Sign in to follow this