Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

For you guys who think zeus got banned for NOT GIVING UP A NAME you need to know, he was banned for POSTING A STAFF LEAK which is against the rules.

he had 1 last slip-up, and this was it. now hes banned and we can move the fuck on.

I think I had said that before. But you see, shouldn't the staff member who leaked it out be banned? If he didn't leak it out to Zeus, then we wouldn't be having this whole debate. Oh golly, never thought of that, huh?

I think I had said that before. But you see, shouldn't the staff member who leaked it out be banned? If he didn't leak it out to Zeus, then we wouldn't be having this whole debate. Oh golly, never thought of that, huh?

zeus wouldnt give the name of the staff, so obviously they cant do shit ab out it when noone knows who it was.

but you never thought of that , huh.

and again: its not that staff leaking info is against the rules....its POSTING THE LEAKED INFO, which zeus did, thats against the rules.

also, nothing happened to you, so why should whoever told zeus that info be banned?

Guest Waffle

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--------

I dun has access to dat Junzie.

zeus wouldnt give the name of the staff, so obviously they cant do shit ab out it when noone knows who it was.

but you never thought of that , huh.

I am sure they can have their ways to find who leaked. You're saying if you were given information, and then spread it out, that you wouldn't keep secret who told you?

If the Secret Service people gave info out, and someone also found out that a person gave out info, you bet your ass that person who leaked out would be like, killed.

I am sure they can have their ways to find who leaked. You're saying if you were given information, and then spread it out, that you wouldn't keep secret who told you?

If the Secret Service people gave info out, and someone also found out that a person gave out info, you bet your ass that person who leaked out would be like, killed.

Good argument, except nothing happened to you.

that would be because Secret Service privileged information being leaked to the public is against their set of rules.

Staff leaks are not against our set of rules. Posting staff leaks are... so your analogy is irrelevant.

Well, that might be why I am here as I am now. Not even a clan member.

I can honestly say every staff member I have ever known in this clan has given out staff only information.

It's just this information hasn't ever really been "leaked".

That still doesn't make the staff members any less at fault.

So I am pretty sure everyone who has ever been staff is guilty of telling staff information to a non staff member.

That still doesn't justify Zeus's ban though.

Guest Waffle
So I am pretty sure everyone who has ever been staff is guilty of telling staff information to a non staff member.

I will confirm that. I has sources too. >.>

Srsly I do.

I can honestly say every staff member I have ever known in this clan has given out staff only information.

No, you're here now and not a clan member because you RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGED over your pic getting spread beyond the forums.

In b4 ban.

You're not a member right now because you ragequit, not because you let NEXS and junzou log into your account and view the staff forum...

and zeus's ban is completely justifiable by section 1J of the guidelines that states POsting leaked information is a bannable offense. Zeus knew this, and still posted the leaked information

You're not a member right now because you ragequit, not because you let NEXS and junzou log into your account and view the staff forum...

Yeah, I ragequit because of fucktards like you (assuming you were involved because of how much you suddenly hate me) posted my pictures on 4chan. And not just 1 picture, but many pictures.

The whole password thing has nothing to do with this situation. I already admitted to giving out staff information.

I am just saying that just because its been done before, doesn't mean that Zeus should be banned for letting it out.

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt if everyone in this clan didn't trust the rules because of how many times it has been edited to fix a problem right as the problem occurred.

And even if that rule was always there, it doesn't make since, and apparently I wasn't aware of it.

Yeah, I ragequit because of fucktards like you (assuming you were involved because of how much you suddenly hate me) posted my pictures on 4chan. And not just 1 picture, but many pictures.

The whole password thing has nothing to do with this situation. I already admitted to giving out staff information.

I am just saying that just because its been done before, doesn't mean that Zeus should be banned for letting it out.

Actually, i was asleep when your pics were posted on 4chan, so meh.

You admitted to leaking staff info - and received no punishment - but are moving for whoever leaked info to zeus to be banned instead of him?.............

And zeus letting it out DOES mean that he should be banned...because its a violation of section 1J of the global guidelines.

Ban me then, go for it. It really doesn't matter now.

And I suppose I understand what you are saying, but for the most part, I am trying to say Zeus shouldn't be banned. Whether or not the staff member gets banned or not doesn't really matter to me. It's just the fact that he shouldn't be banned for something the staff member did wrong.

Ban me then, go for it. It really doesn't matter now.

And I suppose I understand what you are saying, but for the most part, I am trying to say Zeus shouldn't be banned. Whether or not the staff member gets banned or not doesn't really matter to me. It's just the fact that he shouldn't be banned for something the staff member did wrong.

J. Leaks - Posting of leaked information is a bannable offense, no matter whom is posting it.

Its not something the staff did wrong, its something he did wrong.

Read the above post. He basically admitted to being involved in spreading my pictures on /b/.

no, its a 1 day ban for 20 infraction points.

Read the above post. He basically admitted to being involved in spreading my pictures on /b/.

Err.. Not truthful. He just got enough infractions for a 1 day-er.

Whatever, I still see it as him admitting in a way he had taken part of it. He is devious and deceitful like that.

funny you mention this now that junzou cant defend himself...

either way, zeus's ban is justifiable, and now that you arent staff anymore hes going to stay banned. Get over it.

Guest Waffle

Does he LOOK devious and deceitful?

No, he does, however, look like a pedophile. >.>

funny you mention this now that junzou cant defend himself...

either way, zeus's ban is justifiable, and now that you arent staff anymore hes going to stay banned. Get over it.

Have I not just been arguing with him? Lol.

Sign in to follow this