Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

Guest Waffle

I lost count of the score.

Chaos - ?

Junzou - ?

Zeus - ?

It's really hard to explain how I know and why I feel what I feel about Junzou when you guy's haven't seen half the shit he has pulled while being staff. And I am sure by tomorrow he will be right back on to defend himself, don't worry.

I lost count of the score.

Chaos - ?

Junzou - ?

Zeus - ?

zeus is at like...negitives, as hes banned

junzous over 9000

and chaos is at 0 , still whiteknighting zeus into being unbanned, and failing at it.

karma, how are you lvl 2? you were accepted yesterday...

junzous over 9000

and chaos is at 0 , still whiteknighting zeus into being unbanned, and failing at it.

Whiteknighting? Kind of an old joke, dear. XD Can't think of anything new while your groupies aren't around huh?

junzous over 9000

karma, how are you lvl 2? you were accepted yesterday...

I was also in the clan a little over 3 months before I left. Why do you care?

Guest Waffle

So if we so happen to "leave" and then come back. We are eligible for the rank we could have if we did stay? If so, I should be motherfucking L5 right now.

Guest Waffle
Yep. Clay got it. Blaze got it. Pretty sure others have. I applied, and it was accepted.

Then based on this, if I don't receive my L5. Nor should any of you received your latest ranks.

Please keep in mind these prerequisites that you MUST meet before applying for each rank! Any deficiencies in these areas will result in an automatic denial of said rank until the prerequisites are met.

Whiteknighting? Kind of an old joke, dear. XD Can't think of anything new while your groupies aren't around huh?

Why aren't you banned?

Then based on this, if I don't receive my L5. Nor should any of you received your latest ranks.

Nope. If one person doesn't apply, it doesn't mean others dont. I had the necessary amount of posts and hours on the servers. Go ask staff, not me. And quit Q_Qing and apply. You will more than likely get your rank if you have the posts and hours.

Clever. :rolleyes:

Clever oh yes. I agree. Although I have gotten infractions before.

Oh, Nite, I am still wondering why you have the clowns all over. It's not really bothering me anymore, actually, I think you helped me get rid of my fear. Thanks! =)

Sign in to follow this