Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

yeah this clan is one giant buttfucking group of buds, pretty fucking sad what it's coming to.

Towli, please keep your aggression to a low. Phantoms may aggravate you, but that is currently irrelevant.

[23:22] fapple_sauce.cpp: Pebbz.

[23:22] sG | Pebbz. : Sup

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: Hi.

[23:23] sG | Pebbz. : Hi

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: Hi.

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: I just...

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: I just... Can't stand.

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: Being banned.

[23:23] fapple_sauce.cpp: What do I need to do to get unbanned?

[23:25] fapple_sauce.cpp: Fine.

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: I just can't handle being banned. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[23:30] fapple_sauce.cpp: Just can't handle the pain of being banned.

Zeus' immaturity is well exemplified here. Plus, the leaks that he posted did not necessarily involve him. It was within literally 15 minutes of the situation and everything at the time was inconclusive. Using staff leaks as a personal jab against Junzou is also not the greatest move to make.

i laughed at clickerson trying to say donut posted his pics... Donut doesn't even know him, or chaos.

it was u then!

I figured it out.

Huzzah shippo

Why don't you post the rest of the conversation Pebbz?

You guys are hilarious.

Yeah, I may have tried and succeeded in getting Zeus unbanned, but it's not like I unbanned him myself, I talked to Coin and others about it first, you know, like how the staff is supposed to go about doing things.

When he was initally banned, it wasn't me who unbanned him, but every time after that, that he got re-banned, I never felt he really deserved it, not because I am his friend, but because it was mostly Junzou or others provoking him and setting him up. It was rediculous.

The ONLY reason he is banned now, is because he wouldn't give Pebbz a name. That is fucking retarded.

Since when is okay to ban someone for not giving a name? Shouldn't you be finding out who the "staff" member is who is leaking information, and then ban them?

This whole clan has gone to shit, and it pisses me off that Coinstar isn't taking a stance.

I'm not even sure why I still bother to come on the forums, I suppose I just can't help myself. It's just so much fun seeing everyone blindfolded while rediculous shit happens right in front of them.

You guys are hilarious.

Yeah, I may have tried and succeeded in getting Zeus unbanned, but it's not like I unbanned him myself, I talked to Coin and others about it first, you know, like how the staff is supposed to go about doing things.

When he was initally banned, it wasn't me who unbanned him, but every time after that, that he got re-banned, I never felt he really deserved it, not because I am his friend, but because it was mostly Junzou or others provoking him and setting him up. It was rediculous.

The ONLY reason he is banned now, is because he wouldn't give Pebbz a name. That is fucking retarded.

Since when is okay to ban someone for not giving a name? Shouldn't you be finding out who the "staff" member is who is leaking information, and then ban them?

This whole clan has gone to shit, and it pisses me off that Coinstar isn't taking a stance.

I'm not even sure why I still bother to come on the forums, I suppose I just can't help myself. It's just so much fun seeing everyone blindfolded while rediculous shit happens right in front of them.

Ohh this this this Well said dear lady.

You guys are hilarious.

And the funny thing is, they did the same thing to me when I found out about cassboy getting level 4, they threatened to ban me if I didn’t tell. And guess what, it was PEBBZ who leaked the information to me about him getting grandfathered in. And when I did finally tell after the threats I received, Pebbz didn’t get in trouble at all, but they ban over not telling a name, I don’t get it?

Ha. Wow, TTD. This is very useful information.

My golly, what the hell is going on here?

Nothing seems to make since.

So, Staff, when is Pebbz getting his rightful ban for leaking Staff information?

How hypocritical and double sided this all seems to be.

I'm wondering how long it's going to take for me to get banned for trying to prove how much some of the current staff are unfair and unjust.

If you don't like the way they handle things, then why are you still here?

If you don't like the way they handle things, then why are you still here?

As I said in a previous post-- "I'm not even sure why I still bother to come on the forums, I suppose I just can't help myself. It's just so much fun seeing everyone blindfolded while rediculous shit happens right in front of them."

As I said in a previous post-- "I'm not even sure why I still bother to come on the forums, I suppose I just can't help myself. It's just so much fun seeing everyone blindfolded while rediculous shit happens right in front of them."

Well imo, I don't see you getting anywhere with what you have to say. Just GTFO and don't look back. Find something better to do than spend your life on here, like maybe hang out with some friends.

not because I am his friend, but because it was mostly Junzou or others provoking him and setting him up.

and it pisses me off that Coinstar isn't taking a stance.

Chaos...the fact that junzou was able to bait clickerson shows that he obviously didnt change from when he was unbanned in the 1st place, which shouldnt have happened. After he was unbanned, oreo and the rest of the staff agreed upon 1 last chance for clickerson to not fuck up...he fucked up and got permad. I dont see how that's ridiculous in any way, Actually, the only thing ridiculous about that situation is the fact that he was somehow unbannedt...

And he was banned yesterday because he didnt give a name, exactly. Staff leaks were changed into the guidelines to be bannable offense, and since he would not give a name the staff could only assume it was a fellow staff leaking the information to him - resulting in a ban.

i dont see anything retarded about his current ban. Clickerson decided to flaunt his "privileged info" and he got banned for it.

Because it was priorly posted? Try not to tunnelvision on me and my posts only.

When he was initally banned, it wasn't me who unbanned him, but every time after that, that he got re-banned

Baiting or not, he knew he had a safe 'backup' in the clan. If I had murdered someone and I claimed he was 'instigating' me, would that void all punishment? Obviously it's not in any way that extreme, but you get the analogy. Plus, you also contradicted yourself:

staff should never unban a permanent ban.
Shouldn't you be finding out who the "staff" member is who is leaking information, and then ban them?

I do believe the whole conservation was to find that certain someone?

Sign in to follow this