Sign in to follow this  
squirrelbait

staff

Instead of actually working towards staff, they think just asking for it is gonna cut it. Mastermind your failure to articulate simple sentences never ceases to amaze. Just stop replying in any serious topics, you may actually get past recruit phase.

This.

Are you in third person?

Entire purpose of the the thread is to show your interest in getting a staff position, don't act stupid.

no ulta if anyone knows me better it would be u we used to play zm all the time so u know my thread was asking about the open staff not nominating myself for it and they will say whats up later

Still no need to jump down his throat for asking a question.

This is exactly what Howard was talking about when he said all the members are at each others throats. This is a gaming community and games are supposed to be for fun and relaxation and such things, not for members to come together to attack each other.

Instead of actually working towards staff, they think just asking for it is gonna cut it. Mastermind your failure to articulate simple sentences never ceases to amaze. Just stop replying in any serious topics, you may actually get past recruit phase.

make fun of the foreign kids for making grammatical errors. All im saying is you could ignore the "idiots" instead of instigating in a forum. I appreciate you finally even considering being positive about my recruitment but why are you asking me to stop being active?

Sign in to follow this