Sign in to follow this  
squirrelbait

staff

Still no need to jump down his throat for asking a question.

Are you in third person?

Entire purpose of the the thread is to show your interest in getting a staff position, don't act stupid.

Are you in third person?

Entire purpose of the the thread is to show your interest in getting a staff position, don't act stupid.

Hes not even in the clan, or is this someone just using a new username?

V[aster]V[ind;332706']Hes not even in the clan, or is this someone just using a new username?

Sounds a lot like Foh to me...:rolleyes:

Are you in third person?

The entire purpose for this thread was to ask a question, don't act stupid.

Edit: The first post was asking if 3 new staff positions were going to become available since 3 staff quit. My post was to the guys jumping down the guys throat for making this thread.

V[aster]V[ind;332717']I think i see what you mean...

Mute isnt Foh. I've played with Mute in Zombie riot and they definitely arent the same lol.

Mute isnt Foh. I've played with Mute in Zombie riot and they definitely arent the same lol.

Nope in not foh, no clue who he is either.

V[aster]V[ind;332745']Yes, he is your friendly neighborhood hero

Can't be worse than the trolls that seem to overrun this forum.

suck more dick pls.

Wait....so no infraction points for this?

Am I blind or is there no red box in the corner of the post?

Can't be worse than the trolls that seem to overrun this forum.

I like foh, but he has been known to troll, as have i but at least i know when its time to take a break from being a clown and put my surrs hat on.

Wait....so no infraction points for this?

Am I blind or is there no red box in the corner of the post?

We can't, remember. Staff can;t infract other staff. I would if I could, the post was very uncalled for.

The entire purpose for this thread was to ask a question, don't act stupid.

Just because squirrelbait is not directly saying "Give me staff" like some of the idiots in this thread, does not mean he is not implying.

Just because squirrelbait is not directly saying "Give me staff" like some of the idiots in this thread, does not mean he is not implying.

then again, it doesn't mean that he is either.

why are they idiots just because they would like to have a part of the affairs in the clan. You need to be in red letter man, what a jerk.

V[aster]V[ind;332796']why are they idiots just because they would like to have a part of the affairs in the clan. You need to be in red letter man, what a jerk.

Instead of actually working towards staff, they think just asking for it is gonna cut it. Mastermind your failure to articulate simple sentences never ceases to amaze. Just stop replying in any serious topics, you may actually get past recruit phase.

Sign in to follow this