Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Dead Space 2

Don't feel like looking for the other thread, so I made a new one. Looks fucking amazing. I finally started playing the first one and I made it to the giant alien thing in the food storage vat. Isaac's goddamn telekinesis won't reach the bombs in time and I end up getting rolled. I'll beat it in a little bit. :|

isnt dead space like crazy scary/freaky game lol

It's scary, but not like, shit your pants in fear scary. The first part of the game pretty much tells you "HEY FAGGOT, IF YOU BITCH OUT ON ME, YOU GET FUCKING DEAD. SO GET THE DICK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND START RUNNING." It's just enough fear to keep you constantly on the watch, but yet super entertained. As opposed to Afraid of Monsters, which just makes you shit your pants.

Guest Fohacidal

I got the epic tier 3 engineer achievement before I moved here and it still wont update online D:

I didn't find this too creepy at all. It may have been a bit better if I didn't expect what was going to happen, EXCEPT (I'm not going to ruin it) There was one part that made me jump because I wasn't expecting anything and then just out of nowhere it happened and just completely caught me off guard. Not sure if I'm going to get Dead Space 2 though since I found Dead Space 1 to be just a rent game.

Guest Mr Clickerson

I really need to play that game again... I was going to, but apparently you don't get to keep your uber souped up armor that you had when you beat the game for the hardest difficulty. :( That's postponed my replay of the game until just before the release of the sequel. And it might just not be on the hardest difficulty.

The thing that made the game creepy was how many levels they pushed upon... I mean, you have to kill by dismemberment. The gruesomeness of the game is what made it scary. D:

Guest Fohacidal
I really need to play that game again... I was going to, but apparently you don't get to keep your uber souped up armor that you had when you beat the game for the hardest difficulty. :( That's postponed my replay of the game until just before the release of the sequel. And it might just not be on the hardest difficulty.

The thing that made the game creepy was how many levels they pushed upon... I mean, you have to kill by dismemberment. The gruesomeness of the game is what made it scary. D:

If you buy a suit on PSN or XBL you can get it for 0 credits at the first store. The only way I was able to get the epic tier 3 achievement was by using the tank suit dlc, once you got that its also easy to finish the game with blaster only.

Guest Mr Clickerson
If you buy a suit on PSN or XBL you can get it for 0 credits at the first store. The only way I was able to get the epic tier 3 achievement was by using the tank suit dlc, once you got that its also easy to finish the game with blaster only.

Yeah, I got that shit for free because that shit was free for the first two weeks of the game's release.