Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

Account Hacked And Banned

Well I Got Home from Work Last night And I Had a Message from Steam ... I Opened It; it told me that the account I Was using had Hacks on It? I have Not Played CS:S for about 2 weeks ... I have been playing Wow ... So It Could Not Have Been Me ... I Also checked my personal Info and it was all changed, to some weird stuff ... I also tried to log in and it wasn’t the right password ... I talked to Steam about it and they said ," Your account was either hacked and someone hacked on it, or yourself had hacks and hacked on it, Either way your account is Banned from Steam for good." I tried to tell them I have never hacked a day in my life, but they told me that it wasn’t in their control, what’s done is done. Which means I have to go out and buy a new CS:S ... I also lost my Admin, Beta Testing, and 800 Levels On UV Warcraft ... I'm Really Fucking Pissed Off ... Shitty Day At Work And Then This ..... *sigh*

If you buy a new copy, i'll restore your levels, your beta testing, and your rank (maybe have to look at it) at least on the WCS server... I can do surf too if you play that.

Cheers,

Mental808

PacSteam is a cracked version of Steam that allows you to be able to install most of the games for free. However, you can only play on cracked servers. lmao, that sucks much ass.

Heres what you do:

1. Stop putting Capitals in weird Places like this Please.

2. Don't buy a new CSS, just use your authentication key on a different Steam account. That's what I did when my account got hacked and its worked so far( around 6 months-year).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 13 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Heres what you do:

I used to have a horrible habit of doing that before I went to college haha.

Anyways, i hope you are back soon Timetodie smile.gif

That is some of the shittiest business I have ever heard of. The fact that you can still login to your steam account means that if someone did hack it they did not bother to change you password, which is highly unlikely, imo.

Perhaps VAC made a mistake or you got the crc found in a known hack some other way.

Shitty shitty business.

Guest Silent Assassin

My account got hacked once. Steam got it back for me in a month :)

Heres what you do:

2. Don't buy a new CSS, just use your authentication key on a different Steam account. That's what I did when my account got hacked and its worked so far( around 6 months-year).

JusT dO whaT EveRy oNe Else dId iN tHis ClaN. pReTTy mUch EvERyonE gOt tHeir AccOunT stOlEN