Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I'm Done.

Wow, imagine if my pictures were posted on 4chan, the kind of reaction I would have... oh wait, they were.

Dam i missed it. I wanted to see ;[

Ill miss you Chaos even though i dont know you well :P

P.S. Is Sammy even a member? o.O

Guest Waffle

Junzou's pictures are on 4chan? Who wants to help me find them? Oh and CC90 said you locked your photobucket after he posted them.

Guest Waffle

I found your picture Junzou. You jive turkey you.

Also found an appropriate song for this thread.

LYMDXK9ZpxQ

Replace the somebody with clan, you know what, just replace everything with something relevant to this drama.

BChaos is leaving, never looking back again.

Of the thread? Phoenix posted pics from Dani's facebook on 4chan, then some derp linked to this site. It's the reason we banned Phoenix for 6 months.

So Dani (Chaos I'm assuming) got upset, said she was leaving, then came back.

Hooray for dramas.

Don't act like you know son....

I'm just clarifying.

Not saying one person is right or wrong or whatever, but sounds like the dramas to me.

Of the thread? Phoenix posted pics from Dani's facebook on 4chan, then some derp linked to this site. It's the reason we banned Phoenix for 6 months.

Wait I thought Phoenix was perma'd?

Wait I thought Phoenix was perma'd?
It was changed to like a 6 month or something? Idunno. I raged though. Hard. XD

It was perm, lowered to 6 months after someone bitched that fatb0y did something worse and had only a 6 month ban. In my mind, posting info on a moderated forum where the most it would be up for is 30 minutes < posting up pics and info on 4chan. Whatever though, it's over; Phoenix gave us more reasons to ban him, he's gone.

It was perm, lowered to 6 months after someone bitched that fatb0y did something worse and had only a 6 month ban. In my mind, posting info on a moderated forum where the most it would be up for is 30 minutes < posting up pics and info on 4chan. Whatever though, it's over; Phoenix gave us more reasons to ban him, he's gone.

This

Impressive thread, /popcorn throughout it.

Also, I enjoyed your posts in particular Timetodie, what made you change your opinion about the community/staff?

Impressive thread, /popcorn throughout it.

Also, I enjoyed your posts in particular Timetodie, what made you change your opinion about the community/staff?

Switched his meds.

<3 TTC

<3 TTC

I take credit for nickname...

it was one fateful night... when I banned TTC for 5 minutes, and then he came on the forums and cried about how I banned him for 5 days...