Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I'm Done.

What the hell is this clan turning into? Saying people "Step down for personal reasons" and banning shit tons of people for one small thing that was easily avoidable... Has this clan really turned into a corrupt POS? I surely hope not.

What the hell is this clan turning into? Saying people "Step down for personal reasons" and banning shit tons of people for one small thing that was easily avoidable... Has this clan really turned into a corrupt POS? I surely hope not.

We're trying to fix it. Stay Tuned.

DO NOT CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

[/srs]

Sorry to see you leave Chaos, people are dicks, it's okay to hate life.

But if you ever want to come back, I'm standing here arms open! <3

I do believe having a community vote on who should be perma'd, (rank removed, etc) is in order.

I personally think some of the staff members are more excited to have a power trip than they are to actually help and get shit done in the clan. There could also possibly be too many staff members. Just a thought.

I personally think some of the staff members are more excited to have a power trip than they are to actually help and get shit done in the clan. There could also possibly be too many staff members. Just a thought.

We've lost almost 5 staff members today. Just saying.

JDD got picked on as a kid, i remember talking to him last year on WCS2, it sucks BC left because of such a waste of life who finds amusement out of others misery only because he was treated the same as a child.

Guest hangtenmacncheese

why not? the red statements back the blue.

almost? did you guys lose 4 and a half staff members?

One is not confirmed as of yet. We were just informed that one of the staff was considering stepping down today.

Look, we're doing the best we can to mend up the patches. All I can say is stick with us, we're doing our best to get shit sorted out, but we're only volunteers, this isn't our day time occupation.

From what I hear you've already ratted out three little buddies of yours, yet you orchestrate the whole "Clickerson did it" BS.

From where did you learn this?

add me on xfire.

shippoggpwnt

I know where he got it, I can clarify better than trying to tread through the bs that comes from clickerson

it jUst wont be the same with out you Chaos.

i think it was Nite but i dont have proof yet

and if this shit hapens to me i will hunt ur ass down and gut u like a fish

Guest Mr Clickerson

Secret.

But I lol'd at him trying to deny it with Foh.