Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Staff Reformation of sorts?

Guest Fohacidal
I just lol'd so fucking hard.

3 pages in and you just found this?

So you want the old system back, the system that was removed because people were complaining that stuff didn't happen fast enough?

Guest Fohacidal
Went to sleep at midnight, this was posted around 3 AM. So yes.

Rage some moar

Guest Mr Clickerson
you realize that p2 never did anything, it was the JCS+ oreo who ran the clan? he was here like 1 day a month......

and he didnt GET corrupt. he always was.

Red:

You don't realize how wrong you are. P2 did everything for quite a while. It wasn't until Bios (once becoming a "co-leader") insisted on a "staff" based leadership. It was then that he started to get lazy, and why shouldn't he? He had been doing it himself for so long and there were other people that were more than willing to take care of everything. His goal was just to make sure shit went smooth as possible (and his stubbornness to change was a sign of his cautiousness). The only problem was he had become "corrupt" and stole funds.

There was a time when we didn't have any engineers or anyone else to handle anything server related. The only people we had were volunteers to handle the forums.

Guest Fohacidal
V[aster]V[ind;331401']i think he was just kidding

bingo!

Guest Mr Clickerson
Fixed

Yeah, we have those now, but that's not all that we have. Engineers and staff and what not all take care of server related shit. We didn't have that for a long time.

P2 kinda kept shit from getting done. There would be a decision reached, sometimes after fucking WEEKS and then it wouldn't happen.

Not that it really matters anymore.

Guest Mr Clickerson
P2 kinda kept shit from getting done. There would be a decision reached, sometimes after fucking WEEKS and then it wouldn't happen.

Not that it really matters anymore.

He kept shit from getting *changed*. Shit got done, just didn't shift from the usual as quickly as some may have wanted.

So you want the old system back, the system that was removed because people were complaining that stuff didn't happen fast enough?

wait, wut? under this current system, stuff gets done quickly?

Guest Fohacidal
wait, wut? under this current system, stuff gets done quickly?

faster then before

Fixed

Lol they moved another nub into staff huh? You have been here what, 6 months? Seems staff has there own agenda to accomplish. Out with the old in the with the new.

Lol they moved another nub into staff huh? You have been here what, 6 months? Seems staff has there own agenda to accomplish. Out with the old in the with the new.

You sound hurt that I am staff and your not? If you can offer what I have for this community, you are more than welcome to take my place. Don't know what I do? Then that isn't my fault you do not keep up with the digest now is it?

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Kai is WCS without him shit gets fucked up.

Sign in to follow this