Sign in to follow this  
w33D.Ross

FLAMING SPAM TOPIC

Guest cc90z
But you don't so you would not know anything about his admining. I have never seen a complaint about him. Have you?

I see them all the time from clan members on xfire and vent

Wasn't referring to a law either, or I would have specified that in the first place.

I was referring to a 'common' theme among objects.

reality check, it would be a common theme on PHYSICS, not objects.

and the quote you said about reactions is natural law.

Guest cc90z
reality check, it would be a common theme on PHYSICS, not objects.

and the quote you said about reactions is natural law.

Reality check, I was referring to what I said in the previous post.

Read, Re-read, Then reply.

Guest cc90z

I was referring to a glowing fucking tube, jesus christ shut the fuck up

hahaha

Guest cc90z
yea i play alot of css, im admin its what im supposed to do for the clan. also it gives me something to do when i get home every night around 11.

How is it my fault you hang at the pet store all day?

I was referring to a glowing fucking tube, jesus christ shut the fuck up

hahaha

aww. did some one lose an argument and trying to wimper away? aww poor baby.

Listen, either get on vent or shut your fucking mouth.

Your blatant mental illness is dissapointing.

I already fucking told you that I am at work right now. I obviously cannot get on vent at work. I will be on vent Weekday afternoons.

How am I mentally ill? Does not being an ignorant, uneducated, racist fuck make me mentally ill or something?

You're the one who needs a therapist or maybe a lay to help you with obvious anger and denial issues.

Guest cc90z
aww. did some one lose an argument and trying to wimper away? aww poor baby.

Losing what argument? How I thought that small picture was a glowing tube?

oh, shit, got me.

Guest cc90z
I already fucking told you that I am at work right now. I obviously cannot get on vent at work. I will be on vent Weekday afternoons.

How am I mentally ill? Does not being an ignorant, uneducated, racist fuck make me mentally ill or something?

You're the one who needs a therapist or maybe a lay to help you with obvious anger and denial issues.

I could say the same for you, I wont go in depth, since ive done that the entire thread. Schooling +++ please.

How are you mentally ill?

Does not being an ignorant, uneducated, racist fuck make me mentally ill or something?

No, but being uneducated and ignorant does.

I could say the same for you, I wont go in depth, since ive done that the entire thread. Schooling +++ please.

yes you do need some schooling. please go back and actually pay attention this time.

How am I racist?

And I am a lot more educated then you. How old are you? 16? Still in HS? Well you better fucking study harder and try to grow up because your ignorance will really hurt you in college. And if you think you are going to find friends ini Germany with your mindset you are setting yourself up for a big let down. I have spent a lot of time there and your attitude would be found entirely unacceptible.

Guest cc90z
yes you do need some schooling. please go back and actually pay attention this time.

You... are je.wish.

How are you mentally ill?

No, but being uneducated and ignorant does.

I am a lot more educated than your juvenile ass.

Guest cc90z
How am I racist?

And I am a lot more educated then you. How old are you? 16? Still in HS? Well you better fucking study harder and try to grow up because your ignorance will really hurt you in college. And if you think you are going to find friends ini Germany with your mindset you are setting yourself up for a big let down. I have spent a lot of time there and your attitude would be found entirely unacceptible.

LMFAO you are fucking stupid as fuck. I have lots of friends in Germany that live around my relatives housing, and they have the same beliefs as me, in fact, Id go ahead and say most of the German population does, not the fucking immigrants.

Guest cc90z
I am a lot more educated than your juvenile ass.

Juvenile? I respect and uphold the law, you just said earlier you smoke weed, thats a law in the US, so ... you completely contradicted yourself.

Im going to excell in the law enforcement field infact.

Guest cc90z
we know this, come up with better comebacks. throw the k word in there once in a while

Being a jude explains itself.

Juvenile? I respect and uphold the law, you just said earlier you smoke weed, thats a law in the US, so ... you completely contradicted yourself.

actually its legal in denver. iand i was talking about kike

which isnt censored odd.

LMFAO you are fucking stupid as fuck. I have lots of friends in Germany that live around my relatives housing, and they have the same beliefs as me, in fact, Id go ahead and say most of the German population does, not the fucking immigrants.

Well I never met any. Then again there is the KKK in the states and I've never met any of them that I know of.

Guest cc90z
Well I never met any. Then again there is the KKK in the states and I've never met any of them that I know of.

We do not express them in actions or to strangers, why? Because the foreign govt's that control here will give you a prison sentence. We use different flags there.

No respect for an unjust law. And they just passed legislature in TX downgrading possession to a class C misdemeanor. That means a just a ticket, for under an ounce, maybe probation on 2nd or 3rd offense. And smoking it is widely accepted in the Dallas area. I have now meen busted by 4 different people at work and all is kosher. The fourth time happened about 40 minutes ago and was funny as fuck.