Sign in to follow this  
InSoMNiaC

Goodbye for good.

Now it's obvious you're trolling. Like I've said before, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Wait im trolling or he is?

I felt i kept that fairly respectful, unlike his statements.

We all know that wookie has some complexes that he needs to work out, and im proud of him for staying inside and being rude instead of going outside and opening his mouth.

Wookie you know im not mad man, name one thing i can be mad for? I even found out how closley you follow my other threads, it really warms my heart to know i matter to you. Kinda just made my night :)

Guest Mr Clickerson
Now it's obvious you're trolling. Like I've said before, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Just because you're raging doesn't mean I'm trolling. QQ

Being stubborn, trying to instill doubt... It's clear you're raging... For what reason, I don't know. :S

QQ

QQ

Just because you're raging doesn't mean I'm trolling. QQ

Being stubborn, trying to instill doubt... It's clear you're raging... For what reason, I don't know. :S

You're trolling.

V[aster]V[ind;328230']Wait im trolling or he is?

We all know that wookie has some complexes that he needs to work out, and im proud of him for staying inside and being rude instead of going outside and opening his mouth.

Wookie you know im not mad man, name one thing i can be mad for? I even found out how closley you follow my other threads, it really warms my heart to know i matter to you. Kinda just made my night :)

I'm ignoring yours and wookie's little tiff. I'm referring to Zeus.

V[aster]V[ind;328230']Wait im trolling or he is?

You responded to me first. Sounds like you're following me, kid. You're just throwing a hissy-fit I made a defamatory comment in your recruitment application. Seems it was rightfully deserved. As for respect, you're blatant and pitiful attempts at trolling pass you off as nothing more than a fail Sophist want-to-be. Shame you'll never make it into sG. If you do, I have to say that those who voted for you must be wearing veils.

As for staying inside, you seem to do a lot of that as well, so I'm not sure who you're fooling. Only you get on the forums to fail troll on a level I can't even begin comprehend.

As for warming your heart, I'm going to let my homophobic side let you know that I'm not gay. Sorry.

This thread isn't about making a name for yourself, MasterMind. You tried that and failed miserably more than once. Keep the thread on topic.

Guest Mr Clickerson
You're trolling.

I'm ignoring yours and wookie's little tiff. I'm referring to Zeus.

That's not trolling at all. Sorry you confused my crying with trolling... I'm just so up in arms that you don't believe me.

V[aster]V[ind;328248']camron-no-homo.jpg

You Mad Bruh?

Im changing my vote to a no now. You are fucking retarded. Stop picking fights with people in threads you have no part in. People have warned me about you time and time again, I always stuck up for you. No more.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Bu- bu- bu- b- but he started it!

:o?!

Im changing my vote to a no now. You are fucking retarded. Stop picking fights with people in threads you have no part in. People have warned me about you time and time again, I always stuck up for you. No more.

I hate to say it, but I told you so.

<3

V[aster]V[ind;328290']yes i suck and i should be tar and feathered for it, i get it, who are you biz as uge?

Who he is is not as important as what he says.