Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

Friend missing.

Guest Fohacidal
I hope he is doing well wherever he is. Sorry to hear.

He died you fucktard

Wow man, Im sorry to hear that. I had a friend missing too, turns out he drove into a lake drunk ;( Found his car a few weeks later when someone went fishing. I can only hope and pray he is found soon. If hes not using his creditcard, not a good sign. Have they checked the lakes/water ways around from where he left/known to go?

Wow after reading what he said and saw the video... they should of checked!

but yah man sorry for your lost

Wow after reading what he said and saw the video... they should of checked!

but yah man sorry for your lost

The thing is that they checked the river multiple times. They used all types of sonar and this time caught a fish on the sonar but to search thoroughly they sent divers in anyways. The diver noticed a change in the muds colors, a shadow of where it was disrupted. He began to dig up hand fulls of sediment getting to the tailgate of the truck. They pulled the truck out of 23 feet of mud. If it weren't for the large fish on sonar...

The thing is that they checked the river multiple times. They used all types of sonar and this time caught a fish on the sonar but to search thoroughly they sent divers in anyways. The diver noticed a change in the muds colors, a shadow of where it was disrupted. He began to dig up hand fulls of sediment getting to the tailgate of the truck. They pulled the truck out of 23 feet of mud. If it weren't for the large fish on sonar...

That's ridiculous. o_o

Hope you find him.

Facepalm. They recently discovered a body in the guy's car at the bottom of a body of water. Its likely that he is gone.

Sympathies to you and the family, Fiasco.

[04:49] sG | Jesse [L4|A]: Hey

[04:49] sG | Jesse [L4|A]: In Fiasco's thread.

[04:49] sG | Jesse [L4|A]: Tell him I'm sorry for the loss, I hope that they find out why this occured, and that if foul play was involved, they find hte bastard and fry him.

Facepalm. They recently discovered a body in the guy's car at the bottom of a body of water. Its likely that he is gone.

Sympathies to you and the family, Fiasco.

Facepalm indeed.

It was a possibility that me and a couple other people would run down to the funeral but as it turns out we probably wouldn't make it back in time. We made a package of his varsity uniforms from my school and we were going to get it down there as a surprise.

Facepalm indeed.

It was a possibility that me and a couple other people would run down to the funeral but as it turns out we probably wouldn't make it back in time. We made a package of his varsity uniforms from my school and we were going to get it down there as a surprise.

That's really sweet of you, condolences still to his family and you. =\ he looked like a good guy.

I'm pretty sure that if he was in the water he would have been dead even if they checked the lakes and waters first.

Yeah, but woulda offered some closure sooner for the family.