Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Warcraft night?

We should try to get more organized with our Warcraft 3 players. It's fun playing DotA with 3v3 and all, but if EVERYONE got on at once we could play different stuff. There are plenty of fun/stupid games that I have come across that suck with 2-4 people, but would be fun with a full house.

I am pretty much on weekdays anywhere from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM on the Eastern Time zone.

I work on Friday from 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM, Saturday 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM, Sunday 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM so weekends are trash.

Guest Waffle

That and we've been playing MAG every weekend...

Guest Waffle

I can't, my ps3 is at my dad's house. I'll play Friday bro, what lvl are you?

Guest Waffle

Wow... You have NO life.

I'm only 25... Lol, I'll probably catch up in a day though. >.> <.<

Guest Montgomery

I can have my good moments in time, but also my bad moments.

We should try to get more organized with our Warcraft 3 players. It's fun playing DotA with 3v3 and all, but if EVERYONE got on at once we could play different stuff. There are plenty of fun/stupid games that I have come across that suck with 2-4 people, but would be fun with a full house.

I am pretty much on weekdays anywhere from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM on the Eastern Time zone.

I work on Friday from 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM, Saturday 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM, Sunday 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM so weekends are trash.

i am pro at DOTA

TOBI NEEDS TO LEARN YAY :D help tobi or tobi mad :|

Sign in to follow this