Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA KID

biz as uge (DENIED)

Guest Fohacidal
I hate people that post pics in every thread. Its a retarded. If you don’t have anything to say, don’t try and get your post count up by posting a stupid pic we have seen 100 times. If you are not going to add anything important/worthwhile in the thread, stay the fuck out of it. Soon all the threads will be nothing but people posting pictures. Nothing will ever get done. We dont need more 14 year old trolls. And since FOH is taking up for him, it just goes to show what kind of person he is.

wow fuck you too

I hate people that post pics in every thread. Its a retarded. If you don’t have anything to say, don’t try and get your post count up by posting a stupid pic we have seen 100 times. If you are not going to add anything important/worthwhile in the thread, stay the fuck out of it. Soon all the threads will be nothing but people posting pictures. Nothing will ever get done. We dont need more 14 year old trolls. And since FOH is taking up for him, it just goes to show what kind of person he is.

shut_the_fuck_up2.jpg

Guest Fohacidal

This is going downhill so fast, I wonder how many people can truly back their no vote

Y: Fiasco Junzou Pooky Equalibrium Organik Ponch Ted Chosen Fohacidal Nic Sketch Beefwipe

N: TTD Noire Prosak Cheesepoop Defiance Iraling Levyon, Renji, clusterFuck, Triv, Skotti

1/15.

Troll much?