Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Amber's Ban [cont'd]

I am foreseeing a lot of removal of friends.

Indeed. Interestingly, the PIP formed a sense of trust among a lot of our community members; now the incentive NOT to be a jackass is gone, so the trust could be more easily broken.

but the new pip they can have your first/last name (from anywhere) find your facebook, and take every picture you have (without your consent) and post them on the forums.

Thats exactly why you take the precautions of blocking your facebook from other people unless you accept them as a friend .

Theres always a way of protecting your identity, and if your so inclined to give everything to the internet go for it, but don't come whining back to the people who warned you in the first place .

the arguement is she broke PIP before the rule changed. she should be banned for 2 weeks. this sets a bad example.

Omg , go QQ some more . The staff probably thought the ban sentence set now is suitable because the new PIP was been sitting in the staff section .

Omg , go QQ some more . The staff probably thought the ban sentence set now is suitable because the new PIP was been sitting in the staff section .

Imagine if I hadn't mentioned the PIP has been being discussed for the last week, and staff out of nowhere decided to implement it right after Amber got banned. What would your opinion be then?

Imagine if I hadn't mentioned the PIP has been being discussed for the last week, and staff out of nowhere decided to implement it right after Amber got banned. What would your opinion be then?

You wouldn't have even of known, if you didn't do some of the sneaky shit you where doing.

It doesn't matter if it was sitting in the staff section. Nobody else was aware of it and she broke the rules. Then punishments should only be implemented when EVERYONE is aware of the new rule change, not just the staff.

This.

The wrong thing here is that they chose to implement it when someone would directly benefit from the rule change. Coincidence? Maybe.

You wouldn't have even of known, if you didn't do some of the sneaky shit you where doing.

Actually, I was sitting in the channel with Mario and Coinstar when Mario wrote it. Originally, Mario was just going to post it with no discussion. Keep in mind this was before he had a staff label again.

QQ some more.

Actually, I was sitting in the channel with Mario and Coinstar when Mario wrote it.

QQ some more.

Still doesn't mean you would have known it was sitting in Staff. Talking about it in a channel does not mean its there.

Still doesn't mean you would have known it was sitting in Staff. Talking about it in a channel does not mean its there.

Yes I do, because he said he was going to put it up for discussion in the staff forum.

Anything else? No? Good.

Then I wouldn't care ? She broke the rules and I cant change that .

And @ project, Someone being my friend doesn't intervene with my opinion .

And @ project, Someone being my friend doesn't intervene with my opinion .

yes it does eq, if it was me getting the 2 week ban, you wouldn't be fighting

Yes I do, because he said he was going to put it up for discussion in the staff forum.

Anything else? No? Good.

Who said he was doing something Jason ? you of all people know how that goes. ( tho as of late he has been on top of shit. )

yes it does eq, if it was me getting the 2 week ban, you wouldn't be fighting

I probably would if i thought it was wrong . Even though we dont see eye to eye doesn't mean i wouldn't say something to maybe shorten the sentence, I'm not that much of an asshole .

Guest Mr Clickerson
There was a reason for pictures being IN the PIP, why the fuck is this happening?

Long story short, Junzou bitched about having loopholes that were still covered in the PIP so he could save Ponch a 2 week ban... That led to this.