Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Amber's Ban [cont'd]

I probably would if i thought it was wrong . Even though we dont see eye to eye doesn't mean i wouldn't say something to maybe shorten the sentence, I'm not that much of an asshole .

to deny that you are fighting this so hard because she is your friend is just a joke. don't lie to us/yourself.

This. If your picture is available, it's post-able.

This sounds retarded to me, here is an example, like you said.

John has taken all the precautions on facebook, made everything private. Someone hacks his account, and dumps all his pictures on the forum, by using a proxy and making an account. Nothing can be done.

I consider that someone digging for information

Who said he was doing something Jason ? you of all people know how that goes. ( tho as of late he has been on top of shit. )

So I took two of the staff members are their word. Since when is that an abuse? Why don't you go tell Zeus some more information that doesn't relate to him at all?

Go cry about staff leaks while you commit them more, it's amusing.

This sounds retarded to me, here is an example, like you said.

John has taken all the precautions on facebook, made everything private. Someone hacks his account, and dumps all his pictures on the forum, by using a proxy and making an account. Nothing can be done.

I consider that someone digging for information

Don't even need to use a proxy or a new account. You're able to do it, it's within the rules.

to deny that you are fighting this so hard because she is your friend is just a joke. don't lie to us/yourself.

I wouldn't consider her as a friend, more of an acquaintance . Me and Amber actually didn't talk to each other that much, other than the often hi bye thing . I can see where you're coming from though because we are often in the same vent room .

So I took two of the staff members are their word. Since when is that an abuse? Why don't you go tell Zeus some more information that doesn't relate to him at all?

Don't even need to use a proxy or a new account. You're able to do it, it's within the rules.

Anything I told Zeus was about Zeus. nor was it ever posted or anything.

your point is in valid.

How about them posts you have done as B-Chaos as an accident

Anything I told Zeus was about Zeus. nor was it ever posted or anything.

your point is in valid.

How about them posts you have done a B-Chaos as an accident

I made one post on Chaos' account since having access to it recently, and she knew about it immediately after it was done.

Now we know who told Zeus about my "multiple posts;" that's something that relates in NO WAY to him, but you leaked it. Thanks for proving your hypocrisy.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Actually, all of this shit directly relates to me. I don't know why you can't understand that.

Guest Mr Clickerson
My access to Chaos' account in no way, shape, or form relates to you.

I didn't get that from Church. Anything else? No? Good.

You say the new PIP is to protect people from the likes of you, fatboy, and creepy stalkers who dig for photos. Now maybe I'm wrong, but hacking someones account on a social networking site seems to fit that description.

You say the new PIP is to protect people from the likes of you, fatboy, and creepy stalkers who dig for photos. Now maybe I'm wrong, but hacking someones account on a social networking site seems to fit that description.

Indeed it does. But posting their pictures isn't a violation now.

Now we know who told Zeus about my "multiple posts;" that's something that relates in NO WAY to him, but you leaked it. Thanks for proving your hypocrisy.

Wrong again there Junzou. I told him there wasn't proof of anything.. thanks for admitting to it.

Indeed it does. But posting their pictures isn't a violation now.

The thing is, you can never know if they hacked it, so basically it makes everything free game.

What is the point of PIP then? Just get rid of it. It's an oxymoron now.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Wrong again there Junzou. I told him there wasn't proof of anything.. thanks for admitting to it.

That was after I informed YOU that he may be using Chaos's account.

You telling him there's no proof of anything is a blatant lie, because IPs are tied to every post made. The mere fact that you commented on a matter not related to him, that was being discussed by staff is a staff leak... thanks for admitting to it, again.

As far as "admitting," I was never asked about it. I've got nothing to hide by it at all. You all knew I had access to her account.

I didn't get that from Church. Anything else? No? Good.

Someone is saying that I made multiple posts on her account recently; that's not true. How many other staff members are under the impression that I made posts? Someone is disseminating that (mis)information. I wouldn't expect the whole of the staff to be fucking stupid enough not to check dates.

contract, now it's okay to post any pictures on the forums, doesn't matter how you got them, as long as there personal info is never posted.

so lets say i find out your facebook. and i hack it, or just make a fake account and invite you, you just accept because i clone it to a friend of yours so it looks legit. i take every photo and post them in the pub. no harm no foul. i can do it on this account too. no need to use a proxy/fake account.

You telling him there's no proof of anything is a blatant lie, because IPs are tied to every post made. The mere fact that you commented on a matter not related to him, that was being discussed by staff is a staff leak... thanks for admitting to it, again.

You did not read his post did you. Someone already threw you under the bus for that. He came to me with the info about you being on B-chaos account.. not the other way around.

Didn't see his post, I was typing and it popped up on a new page.

Regardless, the fact that you're keeping him apprised of the situation is a staff leak. You don't tell an informant about every relevant single piece of information that comes forward; it doesn't affect him at all, it's none of his fucking business.

Guest Mr Clickerson

As far as "admitting," I was never asked about it. I've got nothing to hide by it at all. You all knew I had access to her account.

They all knew about it? So that's why they took it as such a surprise, right? :S

Someone is saying that I made multiple posts on her account recently; that's not true. How many other staff members are under the impression that I made posts? Someone is disseminating that (mis)information. I wouldn't expect the whole of the staff to be fucking stupid enough not to check dates.

Well, it's yet to be proven or not. Your word is kinda' weak for the time being.

I think it's amusing how this has become a discussion about ME instead of Amber and her ban.

Looks like a poor ploy to divert attention from the topic at hand.

Yeah I just noticed that and was gonna say something .

HOW ABOUT WE GET BACK ON TRACKKK .

Guest Mr Clickerson
Didn't see his post, I was typing and it popped up on a new page.

Regardless, the fact that you're keeping him apprised of the situation is a staff leak. You don't tell an informant about every relevant single piece of information that comes forward; it doesn't affect him at all, it's none of his fucking business.

He isn't. He hasn't told me shit. Why don't you understa- wait. Never mind I know why, because you can't handle being wrong. Everything I know is what I've found out for myself- no information that I have has come from Church or any staff aside from the stuff directly related to me, ie: fatb0y's punishment and everything related to the incident with my personal info.

They all knew about it? So that's why they took it as such a surprise, right? :S

At least 4-5 staff members knew I was using her account, Church included.

Well, it's yet to be proven or not. Your word is kinda' weak for the time being.

I'll show you the only post I made; they can confirm it really easily that the was the only post I made during the recent time I had access to her account.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/lord-yoda-clan-memberi-t24806.html?p=310923#post310923

Church, do you want to stop hijacking this topic and drop the argument now? It would be nice if, as a staff member, you would stop leading topics off track.

Guest Mr Clickerson
At least 4-5 staff members knew I was using her account, Church included.

I'll show you the only post I made; they can confirm it really easily that the was the only post I made during the recent time I had access to her account.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/lord-yoda-clan-memberi-t24806.html?p=310923#post310923

Doesn't sound like it.

I think it's amusing how this has become a discussion about ME instead of Amber and her ban.

Looks like a poor ploy to divert attention from the topic at hand.

I lol'd... Because you are the entire reason this happened.