Sign in to follow this  
Jason

And We're Back!

Zombie escape server is showing incorrect server population. For example, theres 11 people on but it says there 22 on the server browser. Pls fix because faking a servers population is not cool.

Zombie escape server is showing incorrect server population. For example, theres 11 people on but it says there 22 on the server browser. Pls fix because faking a servers population is not cool.

Just checked the ZE server, theres 31 people in there...

well when i was on (like 5 mins ago with Oracion) it peaked up to 22 people and it falsely said there was 28 on my browser. Idk if it's just me but I've found some servers that claim to have like 50 outa 64 player slots filled and in reality they've only got 10 guys playing.

Im just saying that if a server has a false population it can piss people off.

well when i was on (like 5 mins ago with Oracion) it peaked up to 22 people and it falsely said there was 28 on my browser. Idk if it's just me but I've found some servers that claim to have like 50 outa 64 player slots filled and in reality they've only got 10 guys playing.

Im just saying that if a server has a false population it can piss people off.

We aren't faking anything. The status on the website is just a cached image. It updates every X minutes.

Sign in to follow this