Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

And the Stig is...

Guest Mr Clickerson
You would say that

I would, because it does. I would much rather watch Fifth Gear than Jeremy Clarkson make an ass out of himself for 30 minutes straight.

Guest Mr Clickerson
They're both great shows

Except Top Gear isn't. The only thing that show has going for it is... Well, the fact that they feature some rare car/super exotic cars. Everything else is garbage. Jeremy's not funny anymore, every car that he doesn't like is "the absolute WORST car in the world", and he uses way too many absolutes (this is the best, that's the best, this is the worst, blah blah blah blah), and his opinions about cars flip-flop drastically between episodes.

Fifth Gear is tolerable. Top Gear is "rubbish".

^ lul rubbish

i almost downloaded top gear, and then i realised theres only about 4 good episodes where they do very expencive, exotic, awesome cars. Even then ive seen, been in and ridden in most of them IRL. Not that great of a show. Except when they start destroying shit.

^ lul rubbish

i almost downloaded top gear, and then i realised theres only about 4 good episodes where they do very expencive, exotic, awesome cars. Even then ive seen, been in and ridden in most of them IRL. Not that great of a show. Except when they start destroying shit.

This.

Like the Koenigsegg CCX