Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Server Reinstall

Roy highway is fun when u get night vision goggles and hide in the tunnel where no one sees u :)

Also a silenced weapon is good for pissing people off LOL!

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

I love the fact they're taking a day to fix the servers instead of putting patch work over the problem. Good Job Staff :D

I love the fact they're taking a day to fix the servers instead of putting patch work over the problem. Good Job Staff :D

If you understood what was broke, you would understand why you can't patch it.

You can't redo an entire Linux kernel without taking down the box, so it's not that they're going out of their way to fix it, it's that it's so fucked up they have to redo it all.

If you understood what was broke, you would understand why you can't patch it.

You can't redo an entire Linux kernel without taking down the box, so it's not that they're going out of their way to fix it, it's that it's so fucked up they have to redo it all.

He's complimenting them...

Instead of doing a quick fix they're taking the time to sort it out completely.

He's complimenting them...

Instead of doing a quick fix they're taking the time to sort it out completely.

Did you read my post?

You can't do a quick fix if the whole kernel is broken. You either need to redo the entire box, or redo the kernel. The easier of which is probably redoing the whole box since the servers are so fucked.

understood, but i will not be on the servers for at least a week and 2 days, as i am not allowed on the computer

Did you read my post?

You can't do a quick fix if the whole kernel is broken. You either need to redo the entire box, or redo the kernel. The easier of which is probably redoing the whole box since the servers are so fucked.

Did you read my post?

I'm not saying they're doing a quick fix... I'm saying they are taking the time to completely sort out the problem... and that is good.

ARGGG MY ONLY NIGHT OFF THIS WEEK /RAGEQUIT

Im glad to see someone is working around here *Cough*looksattherestofstaff*Cough*

I guess ignorance is bliss for you.

Did you read my post?

I'm not saying they're doing a quick fix... I'm saying they are taking the time to completely sort out the problem... and that is good.

I'm explaining why they can't do a quick fix... and that is good.

I guess ignorance is bliss for you.

You really need to stop looking butthurt when someone calls out the staff for being complacent.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

hurrrrrray for servers being fixed, HURRAY BEER!

Eh, fine. I'll let them just speculate.

Lol, don’t get butthurt. I don’t mean the things I say against staff. Its a long running joke with a few members, we always joke on staff for being lazyyy. I know you guys do a lot for the clan we will never see, don’t take it to heart. I appreciate everything you guys do.

Lol, don’t get butthurt. I don’t mean the things I say against staff. Its a long running joke with a few members, we always joke on staff for being lazyyy. I know you guys do a lot for the clan we will never see, don’t take it to heart. I appreciate everything you guys do.

Oh, alright. I guess I was just taking things a bit too harshly. My bad if I was being a dick too, bro. I just hope you understand that things I do are for a reason.

soooo r we gettin our levels bak in s2?

Kai's working on it, but chances are you may not see them till after tonight's fix.

Guest fire.exe

Wait so, servers are back up basically on thursday? Or Wednesday late at night

Wait so, servers are back up basically on thursday? Or Wednesday late at night

Probably late tonight. Klark and Luigi are going to have fun in school tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this