Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

1991 Honda Accord DX coupe.

I have 4 decisions,

1. fix it, put some aftermarket shit on it then sell,

2. fix it then sell it.

3. fix it, keep it as car

4. fix it, aftermarket shit, then keep as car.

being as my yearly salary is under 5k, depending on how much i work, adding aftermarket stuff is highly unlikely and will decide on whether i wanna sell it or not.

mechanical-wise, nothing is wrong with it. could use a tune-up, (oil change, radiator flushed, the basic stuff.) but the driver side window does not go up and there is a dent in driver side right under backseat window. brand new lights, donut in trunk. plan on selling it for about $1800 after i fix it (if i sell it) i only paid 700 for it.

will post pics eventually.

keep it till you can get something you want. its good on gas and the repairs are pretty cheap. if you do sell fix the basics but dont put money into it you will not get much more for it unless you spend some major $ on it

Guest Mr Clickerson
keep it till you can get something you want. its good on gas and the repairs are pretty cheap. if you do sell fix the basics but dont put money into it you will not get much more for it unless you spend some major $ on it

This...

What all is wrong with it, because if it's just a dent and the window... I doubt you'd get 1800 out of it if you spent 700 on it in the first place. Your only hope for that would be to clean everything up real nice and detail everything... Clean the undercarriage, the wheels, the wheel wells, the engine compartment. Just clean everything up, and maybe you'll be able to get what you want out of it, otherwise just keep it and save your money to buy something better.