Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

so if he maxes all races he can do whatever he wants? nope, cause last time he did that you guys gave him shit for it. he was ingame and someone cried about it so he went to whatever race they wanted him to play and STILL ended up with like a 5 or 6 ratio. quit crying and get good. seriously.

Meh, I haven't maxed shopkeeper, but thats because I can't buy tomes :P

Racewhoring is racewhoring, it is more easy to spot with playerinfo since it will highlight them as whoring and not lvling/maxed.

Either way, he needs to max out all his races, that way, he can't be talked down with the cheap shot of, "you haven't maxed all your races yet."

but the thing is you wouldn't be saying the same thing if you were in cassgirls shoes. do you want to get on everyday and level some shitty race just because some 16 year old cried too much because you kept killing him? no. also about the "balancing", forcing him to constantly change teams to "even" out the score is a joke. not only would that be very annoying, but many people on the server know he is good and follow whatever team he is on.

real talk

yeah everyone needs to hop off his dick and learn to play and stop babying on him cuz if ur good in wcs1 there ur shit talked about all sorts of things, u cant make him max all his races cuz when he has to change race he can change to them instead of having to switch every 3 rounds. hes smart. i'd do the same thing. he doesnt racewhore he always changes race and he doesnt stack teams hes one of the first to join everyone just joins on his team, dont blame him just cuz hes a admin blame everyone who stacks on his team its not his fault hes good everyone just needs to hop off his dick and start playering THERE OWN GAME

I'll answer for Cass on this one...

He's not part of the community in my opinion. If he wants to play for himself by himself then why is he even part of a clan in the first part. He has admin he doesn't use and a tag he doesn't deserve. If you want to play so seriously not giving a shit about other players then just go on some pub and awp all day Cass, least then you would be playing a cold server that isn't a sandbox like sG's funmods. On topic of sandboxes: you're the type of kid who would kick everyone else's castles down so you can use their sand to make your castle the biggest. Now that is a "dick move", Cass.

Should I make myself a race that has constant god mode, goes 100% faster, spawns with 999 clip 4000 damage M4, wards that last 60s and deal 200dps, has longjump and teleport just so I can have the best gameplay over everyone else? Or should I not and ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people would bitch?

I did that when I was the head WCS1 engineer just for people like Cass.

Thing though cass, you stay on the side YOU WANT. You don't care what side other people want. For all I know that side is easier to play on which is why you like playing that side. You move people forcefully and it doesnt even help the balance.

Why is it ok to move everyone you choose to the other side while keeping you on the side you want to give yourself the advantage. Again, why don't you get it through your "big dumb head" that moving everyone to the other team and keeping yourself on the favorable side is a SELFISH THING TO DO. Of course, what do you care what is fair or selfish. I guess its true that all you really do care about is rank, otherwise WHY DON'T YOU HELP THE LOSING TEAM BY PLAYING ON IT!

Ok guys, I'm going to give it to you real. Cass is a big douche. He has always been a douche, and he always will be a douche. He doesn't give to shits about other people playing in the server. He whores, stacks, and is just a general douche who thinks he is too good for our servers. I have reset him prolly over 5 times in my tenure. In fac, I altogether banned him for a while. He bitched and complained to P2 until he got his way and I unbanned him on certain conditions. He continued to douche his way to the top. The funny thing is, he wants us to believe how smart and how good he is, but he always plays dumb and acts like a jackass when you ask him to change his race or switch teams. In fact, the other day I moved him to the opposite team about 5 times and he just kept switchin himself back and bitching about it. Cass should be tossed from the clan IMO. He is a class A, mega douche.

P.S. Kemper you have no clue what you are talking about. You are the newb around here. Other people know the situation much better and have much more experience with how WCS works and what makes it fun. I hope you know you look like a jackass defending a douche-bag like Cass.

lol ^^ I knew that you also used that invincible race a bit too much bios :P

The almighty architect race :P

It was just a shame that I didn't have admin then to torture you by burning you... Back on subject, Only thing I know that will bog Cass down is if you mob him with lot's of invincible races and crap. Even longjump jihadist will work.

lol ^^ I knew that you also used that invincible race a bit too much bios :P

The almighty architect race :P

It was just a shame that I didn't have admin then to torture you by burning you... Back on subject, Only thing I know that will bog Cass down is if you mob him with lot's of invincible races and crap. Even longjump jihadist will work.

My architect was the regulator. He wasn't fuckin around, and I made it just to regulate. I'm sorry that you fell under his sword. The simple truth is, Yiyas, fuck this dumb shit. You know what the right thing to do is. He doesn't understand playing for fun. Let him go compete somewhere else. I would erase him eevry chance I got. I bet Coin would also agree because we talked about this before. Don't let the newbs in this clan strong arm you just because they have no clue what the deal is.

so i was trolling through the neightborhood when i saw this and thought hrmm 2-bit time

Cass does racewhore for his 2 rounds that he is allowed but after his 2 rounds he moves on to another race that he hasnt maxed.

and on the part about the team stacking i agree with kemper people go into spec and they wait to be able to join the team that cass is on

i have never seen cass come into the middle of a game and stack onto the winning team! (i say that with pure confidence)

that concludes my 2-bit

i have never seen cass come into the middle of a game and stack onto the winning team! (i say that with pure confidence)

bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i seriously don't know what else to say

I seriously don't see how this is even an issue. A lot of people mentioned that cass is usually the first to join a team, and he is. I've even seen people go spec and afk until a spot on his team opens. You need to do something about them before you worry about him.

P.S. Kemper you have no clue what you are talking about. You are the newb around here. Other people know the situation much better and have much more experience with how WCS works and what makes it fun. I hope you know you look like a jackass defending a douche-bag like Cass.

i may be a newb around the servers but i have absolutly no life anymore so im in that server 24/7 specing and playing and i know what goes on.

Empire, I'm glad you would like an explanation, but since I already gave you several in-game and really I plain just don't like you. No offense to sG or anything, but I don't respect Empire at all, he just cries about everything that doesn't go his way.

Noire, tell you what, I will try to switch MYSELF more often...but in the end it won't make the massive imaginary impact you are hoping it will make. The simple fact is that you guys are just overbitching. If anything I deserve a fucking merit for being the SOLE admin that consisntantly plays on this server and balances/slays or whatever the case may be. I probably use my admin for greater good than any admin on the freakin server just because of my consistancy. The fact that this arguement has come down to your personal opinion on HOW to teambalance? I believe switching the top 3 people on the team for the 3 worst players on the other team and you think I should just switch myself? Obviously you people have too much time on your hands to bitch, when they aren't willing to come play on their own fucking server and do it themselves. Like I'm the engineer and SOLE REFEREE for the server. Nigga please!

If anything I deserve a fucking merit for being the SOLE admin that consisntantly plays on this server and balances/slays or whatever the case may be. I probably use my admin for greater good than any admin on the freakin server just because of my consistancy. Like I'm the engineer and SOLE REFEREE for the server.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, you have ALWAYS been full of shit and lies. You will do the same fucking thing you always have done. When someone brings you into the lime light you stop being a fucking faggot. You switch teams, try and balance, and over all just be a good guy (which you should do all the time not just when everyone’s watching you). You know you cant mess up, everyone’s just waiting to get a screen shot of it so you are removed. You are smarter than that, don’t try and come in here and act like you have been doing it the whole time. Its ok, I give a month or two tops, you will go back to your old ways. And stop recruiting these fucking level 1 nubs that know nothing of your true colors. I have seen you play since day one, and if you guys want to know why he really made an account on these forums its not because he wanted to join the clan, it was to defend himself in another thread like this two years ago. The simple fact is, if he never whored, his races/stats would have never been reset. And thats happend 3-5times already. You know you are full of shit, stop trying to act like you are good for the sG server. You are nothing but a thorn in its side from the beginning. You make the game unfun for newer players that join the server because you fucking kill everyone. The most frustrating thing about WCS is trying to start leveling, when you are new and do not really understand it. After some faggot name cass flys by and kills you 10times before you even get a shot off you quit. And never return. These are new members we could use to pay bills/help with leardship and you are making them quit because you are a 22 years old man that lives on a CSS server and makes it unfun for everyone else because your life out side of CSS is nothing but disappointment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, you have ALWAYS been full of shit and lies. You will do the same fucking thing you always have done. When someone brings you into the lime light you stop being a fucking faggot. You switch teams, try and balance, and over all just be a good guy (which you should do all the time not just when everyone’s watching you). You know you cant mess up, everyone’s just waiting to get a screen shot of it so you are removed. You are smarter than that, don’t try and come in here and act like you have been doing it the whole time. Its ok, I give a month or two tops, you will go back to your old ways. And stop recruiting these fucking level 1 nubs that know nothing of your true colors. I have seen you play since day one, and if you guys want to know why he really made an account on these forums its not because he wanted to join the clan, it was to defend himself in another thread like this two years ago. The simple fact is, if he never whored, his races/stats would have never been reset. And thats happend 3-5times already. You know you are full of shit, stop trying to act like you are good for the sG server. You are nothing but a thorn in its side from the beginning. You make the game unfun for newer players that join the server because you fucking kill everyone. The most frustrating thing about WCS is trying to start leveling, when you are new and do not really understand it. After some faggot name cass flys by and kills you 10times before you even get a shot off you quit. And never return. These are new members we could use to pay bills/help with leardship and you are making them quit because you are a 22 years old man that lives on a CSS server and makes it unfun for everyone else because your life out side of CSS is nothing but disappointment.

Thank god another post from the biggest wannabe gangster punkass with the most useless opinions in all of sG!!!

Thank god another post from the biggest wannabe gangster punkass with the most useless opinions in all of sG!!!

Dude that comment just shows how much of a douche bag little nut gobbler you really are.

Time you are exactly right. This is how you build a WCS community. By having fun and not just owning everyone. You give other players a chance to level their shit so that we can draw in more interest which = more usage and ends up =ing more cash for the community. Cass you are such a little arrogant douche, you don't give a fuck about the clan. You just go in and use all your skill to own everyone and make people lose interest. You only give a shit about your place in the server and proving to everyone how good you are. Nobody gives a fuck dude. You are a selfish little kid.

i think i just posted proof here that cass actually does not do what he says...

and for my explanation --> "There are other admins on, so I don't have to fix teams." <-- is that the one?

Empire, I'm glad you would like an explanation, but since I already gave you several in-game and really I plain just don't like you. No offense to sG or anything, but I don't respect Empire at all, he just cries about everything that doesn't go his way.

Noire, tell you what, I will try to switch MYSELF more often...but in the end it won't make the massive imaginary impact you are hoping it will make. The simple fact is that you guys are just overbitching. If anything I deserve a fucking merit for being the SOLE admin that consisntantly plays on this server and balances/slays or whatever the case may be. I probably use my admin for greater good than any admin on the freakin server just because of my consistancy. The fact that this arguement has come down to your personal opinion on HOW to teambalance? I believe switching the top 3 people on the team for the 3 worst players on the other team and you think I should just switch myself? Obviously you people have too much time on your hands to bitch, when they aren't willing to come play on their own fucking server and do it themselves. Like I'm the engineer and SOLE REFEREE for the server. Nigga please!

i approve of this post

THE FUNNIEST PART OF ALL THIS SHIT IS THAT 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE SERVER WOULD BE SAD TO SEE ME GO! EITHER WAY I BRING ATTENTION TO THIS SERVER IF ANYTHING!!!! It's just the few morons like Empire/Bios/Noire/Chalabi who are just haters that make threads like this even possible. There are like 5 people that complained negatively about me out of like the 1000 people who play on this server. Seriously?!!? LOL

THE FUNNIEST PART OF ALL THIS SHIT IS THAT 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE SERVER WOULD BE SAD TO SEE ME GO! EITHER WAY I BRING ATTENTION TO THIS SERVER IF ANYTHING!!!! It's just the few morons like Empire/Bios/Noire/Chalabi who are just haters that make threads like this even possible. There are like 5 people that complained negatively about me out of like the 1000 people who play on this server. Seriously?!!? LOL

Cass, you are such a joke. You are arrogant enough to think we give a shit about you. In actuality we just want you gone cause you hinder the process.

I don't see how you say it won't have an impact. Are you saying the teams will still be stacked and you will lose too many rank pts? If teams get balanced, then it does have an impact no?

Last time when I was in the server and you knew you couldn't pull the same shit again, I didnt see any astronomically high kdr scores coming from you. If fact what I saw was you playing zeus camping spamming your ult. When you got 4-1 over 24 you went to officer where you sucked so bad at it a few rounds later you were able to go back to a max race. guess which one you went to? Zeus.... So i dont see where this comment about him doing good on EVER race comes from. Also you noticed how the teams were balanced and NO ONE really had a 4-1 ratio? the scores were pretty much spread out to everyone. This is how it's suppose to be. Not all the players getting kills on one side. Guess how the teams got balanced too. I MOVED MYSELF.

Btw, I didn't see anyone sitting in spec waiting to join cass's team. Maybe normally when they do that its because that side is usually stacked.

Move yourself to the losing side before you move other players. That's to be fair to other players. Don't expect anything from them that you can't expect from yourself.

P.S. You mad cass? Calling us names because you abuse your admin and have had valid complaints against you.

Move yourself to the losing side before you move other players. That's to be fair to other players. Don't expect anything from them that you can't expect from yourself.

his excuse is usually "no because then the teams will be stacked the other way" - when in reality he just hates being on the team that isnt stacked because then he cant keep his 4:1 kdr

You guys made me arrogant this way, all this attention for nothing. You said "WE" you meant you and your army of 5 forum whores?

Trust me there is no anger, if anything I find this humorous, Noire. Especially how you are still posting lol

I didn't know you loved me so much cass. Look, almost every post you made is towards me

but I'm sure that was easy for Yiyas si since he has done a pretty good job setting me up with Noire over here who I havn't even PLAYED WITH since the SERVER RESET.

I repeat myself again Noire is just being a trolling homo since I swear this guy couldn't have shared more than an hour in the server with me since the reset and DEFINITELY not in the last 2 or 3 weeks where all these accusations are coming from.

Noire I singled you out because you had one of the highest post counts on this thread without any actual play time with me since the reset, making any evidence you think you have useless because you are just jumping on other people statements.
O gee, look a person who actually plays on this server alot just spoke. Isn't it about time you shoved your words where the sun dont shine, Noire?

Noire, tell you what, I will try to switch MYSELF more often...but in the end it won't make the massive imaginary impact you are hoping it will make.
It's just the few morons like Empire/Bios/Noire/Chalabi who are just haters that make threads like this even possible.

Trust me there is no anger, if anything I find this humorous, Noire. Especially how you are still posting lol

here are two complaints filed against you from ppl

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/admin-abuse-t24776.html?t=24776&highlight=cass

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/admins-t23697.html?t=23697&highlight=cass

that plus all thats in the thread, I guess I would be trying to redirect everyone's attention to something else.