Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

It doesn't matter how old it is. If he did it, he did it.

@ Aflac, happened to me too. I think I'll post more evidence on Friday but... Aztec, since I have 5 ping, i join first and hop onto CT, deciding to use the p228 agent (which is imposs on t). Cass joins 5 mins later, joins CT, says teams are stacked, and switches ME over...

Also, Beroth, start of map: Me and Cass Vs. Spy, ChinaMan, and 2 other good/decent players (post evidence later), and he switches himself over stating that : "We[Cass and Empire] can't be on the same team." He doesn't switch anyone back onto my team.

lol if you're so hyping over admin abuse, give a temporary admin suspension and see if still has the team stacking issues and if any admins are on while he is playing, they are to switch him back over if he switches over to the winning team, fair enough? Oh and give him the boot if he decides to sit in spectate because he isn't allowed to switch to the winning side.

Noire I singled you out because you had one of the highest post counts on this thread without any actual play time with me since the reset, making any evidence you think you have useless because you are just jumping on other people statements. The funny thing is, out of ALLLL those posts you just copied about people saying I racewhore, CHALABI is literally the only one that shows any sort of consistant gameplay since the reset. The rest are all people either using information that they read or just jumping on the bandwagon.

Yiyas you are the ultimate manipulator. You take one or two lines from a 40min conversation I had with you and try to make me seem like the the bad person that doesn't care about the clan. I spend a decent amount of time in Vent and I had to have Hobo reset my pw for the forums because it was bugged and I couldn't reset it myself. It's obvious you are trying REALLY for some serious action to be taken and you are willing to bullshit whatever you need to in order to make that happen. You have alot more pull on this than I do since you are the engineer, so all I can do is counter all the bullshit accusations that are being blown WAAAAY out of proportion here.

No need for me to link them, but why is that all the sudden people that actually PLAY CONSISTANTLY with me on teh server are all saying that I switch races right after 24 kills? Or that I switch races if anyone actually asks me to?

Here is an interesting scenario, everyone assumes that I have to be like 2:1 and have a terrible score in order for the teams to be balanced. How is that fair? lol

If I join a team on the first round and my team wins the first 5 rounds and I then do WHAT I NORMALLY DO and switch the top 2 people under me and switch the 2 BOTTOM people from the other team in trade to try and even it up. 5 more rounds go by and my team is still winning, so I take do it again. By the time the map is over ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SWITCH MYSELF, I have put every half decent player on the other team AGAINST ME, not my fault I still sometimes win. Ask Fuzzycat, he is one of the more decent players on the server and he always complains about how I switch him to the other team. He hates me for that. I have also slayed SEVERAL people including him for going 4:1 over 24 kills and not switching because I ALWAYS switch.

As for empire...how old IS that freakin thing!?!? Beroth? I don't even think I've played that map ONCE in several months. You just keep flapping your gums with every little thing you can think of even if it sports 0 evidence.

If I join a team on the first round and my team wins the first 5 rounds and I then do WHAT I NORMALLY DO and switch the top 2 people under me and switch the 2 BOTTOM people from the other team in trade to try and even it up. 5 more rounds go by and my team is still winning, so I take do it again. By the time the map is over ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SWITCH MYSELF, I have put every half decent player on the other team AGAINST ME, not my fault I still sometimes win. Ask Fuzzycat, he is one of the more decent players on the server and he always complains about how I switch him to the other team. He hates me for that. I have also slayed SEVERAL people including him for going 4:1 over 24 kills and not switching because I ALWAYS switch.

this is so fucking false i don't know what else to say

"WCS1 - You play the race. The race will only be as good as you"

I had to just quote that from Empire's sig because it's so true. This racewhoring shit is WAYYYY out of hand. It's not like im sitting with human in the corner camping with an autosniper and being a jerk, I'm just playing normally.

ok, i think its time i made my first post on this. and i think its safe to say that im the most active person on wcs1 weather im in spectate or playing. isee cass on a lot, and some other big players, and when ever someone else racewhores, no one really cares.but when cass comes on everyone freaks out cuz they say he team stacks and race whores, i jokingly say he team stacks but he doesn ppl stack onto his team its not his fault hes one of the first ppl on the team and ppl sit in spec to wait to be on his team. when cass is on ppl flip a shit when he goes 4:1 and he still changes when reminded, this has all ben blown way out of porportion

I would say 75% of the time teams are stacked. with n without Cass in it. Its so hard to see a regular admin on Server 1.

-watsMYid

Cass, why don't you switch yourself to the losing team to help them out since you are sooo skilled and sooo good. Moving other people to the losing team just makes it seem like you want to be on the winning side.

It's not like I've had NO experience playing with you either cass. Sure, it's not ALL the time but when I do play with you in the server and teams are stacked, I'll move you. Even if you're not the first person I move, guess what you do. BITCH YOU HEAD OFF asking why you were switched. To balance teams obviously, you have the highest score/kdr and your team is winning a lot. What happens when I move you? Score starts to balance. How is it you cannot understand that if you are as good as you say, you belong ont he losing team to help them out more. Moving less skilled players will not have as much of an effect.

So why do I believe all these people who say you stack teams? Because you bitch about it so much when I move you to balance teams.

I guess your attention spam only lasts one paragraph because you seemed to have missed this

I even noted in the first post that I made that the screenshots don't really show you race whoring because it doesnt have the player info in it showing what race you are on, but of course you miss this because you are just bend on showing everyone what a "trolling homo" I am.

I would say 75% of the time teams are stacked. with n without Cass in it. Its so hard to see a regular admin on Server 1.

-watsMYid

O gee, look a person who actually plays on this server alot just spoke. Isn't it about time you shoved your words where the sun dont shine, Noire?

How about you use your big dumb head and think about why I don't like getting switched. People have preferences on which team they prefer on certain maps, so when I join I usually join THAT team that I PREFER. If I take all the good players and move them to the other side and then give MY team all the crap players from the other side...isn't that effective enough? Think about it maybe? Why should I ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people like you bitch? I cant play the races I like, I can't pick the teams I like, I can't play without sitting there and changing people every single round or OMG IM GETTING RESET. Seriously this thread is a joke...

I won't be responding to this thread anymore...enjoy....

oh boy.... here we go... i have some evidence but i have to wait until friday when im back in college on that desktop.

nvm have one on here

lol i was dieing in that screen

O gee, look a person who actually plays on this server alot just spoke. Isn't it about time you shoved your words where the sun dont shine, Noire?

How about you use your big dumb head and think about why I don't like getting switched. People have preferences on which team they prefer on certain maps, so when I join I usually join THAT team that I PREFER. If I take all the good players and move them to the other side and then give MY team all the crap players from the other side...isn't that effective enough? Think about it maybe? Why should I ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people like you bitch? I cant play the races I like, I can't pick the teams I like, I can't play without sitting there and changing people every single round or OMG IM GETTING RESET. Seriously this thread is a joke...

I won't be responding to this thread anymore...enjoy....

Well first of all you destroy everyone on the opposing side regardless of "Team preference" or race. And second of all i think that the other 23 players on the server would like to have a good time once in a while, including me.

Well first of all you destroy everyone on the opposing side regardless of "Team preference" or race. And second of all i think that the other 23 players on the server would like to have a good time once in a while, including me.

Agreed. As you can tell by his post he doesnt care. Its all about him, not the rest of the server. Thats not how a sG member/admin should play. The people come first, they pay the bills. And if you are making it unfun for them, then we have a problem.

Thing though cass, you stay on the side YOU WANT. You don't care what side other people want. For all I know that side is easier to play on which is why you like playing that side. You move people forcefully and it doesnt even help the balance.

Why is it ok to move everyone you choose to the other side while keeping you on the side you want to give yourself the advantage. Again, why don't you get it through your "big dumb head" that moving everyone to the other team and keeping yourself on the favorable side is a SELFISH THING TO DO. Of course, what do you care what is fair or selfish. I guess its true that all you really do care about is rank, otherwise WHY DON'T YOU HELP THE LOSING TEAM BY PLAYING ON IT!

Thing though cass, you stay on the side YOU WANT. You don't care what side other people want. For all I know that side is easier to play on which is why you like playing that side. You move people forcefully and it doesnt even help the balance.

Why is it ok to move everyone you choose to the other side while keeping you on the side you want to give yourself the advantage. Again, why don't you get your "big dumb head" that moving everyone to the other team and keeping yourself on the favorable side is a SELFISH THING TO DO. Of course, what do you care what is fair or selfish. I guess its true that all you really do care about is rank, otherwise WHY DON'T YOU HELP THE LOSING TEAM BY PLAYING ON IT!

I'll answer for Cass on this one...

Why should I ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people like you bitch?

He's not part of the community in my opinion. If he wants to play for himself by himself then why is he even part of a clan in the first part. He has admin he doesn't use and a tag he doesn't deserve. If you want to play so seriously not giving a shit about other players then just go on some pub and awp all day Cass, least then you would be playing a cold server that isn't a sandbox like sG's funmods. On topic of sandboxes: you're the type of kid who would kick everyone else's castles down so you can use their sand to make your castle the biggest. Now that is a "dick move", Cass.

Should I make myself a race that has constant god mode, goes 100% faster, spawns with 999 clip 4000 damage M4, wards that last 60s and deal 200dps, has longjump and teleport just so I can have the best gameplay over everyone else? Or should I not and ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people would bitch?

I'll answer for Cass on this one...

He's not part of the community in my opinion. If he wants to play for himself by himself then why is he even part of a clan in the first part. He has admin he doesn't use and a tag he doesn't deserve. If you want to play so seriously not giving a shit about other players then just go on some pub and awp all day Cass, least then you would be playing a cold server that isn't a sandbox like sG's funmods. On topic of sandboxes: you're the type of kid who would kick everyone else's castles down so you can use their sand to make your castle the biggest. Now that is a "dick move", Cass.

Should I make myself a race that has constant god mode, goes 100% faster, spawns with 999 clip 4000 damage M4, wards that last 60s and deal 200dps, has longjump and teleport just so I can have the best gameplay over everyone else? Or should I not and ruin my ENTIRE gameplay just because people would bitch?

Sigd

At least revoke his membership in the clan, I mean he never comes on the forums anymore, the last time he was actually active was in september. And apparently isn't representing the clan in a good manner.

You said it yourself Yiyas, you don't see him as part of the community.

Noire I singled you out because you had one of the highest post counts on this thread without any actual play time with me since the reset, making any evidence you think you have useless because you are just jumping on other people statements. The funny thing is, out of ALLLL those posts you just copied about people saying I racewhore, CHALABI is literally the only one that shows any sort of consistant gameplay since the reset. The rest are all people either using information that they read or just jumping on the bandwagon.

Yiyas you are the ultimate manipulator. You take one or two lines from a 40min conversation I had with you and try to make me seem like the the bad person that doesn't care about the clan. I spend a decent amount of time in Vent and I had to have Hobo reset my pw for the forums because it was bugged and I couldn't reset it myself. It's obvious you are trying REALLY for some serious action to be taken and you are willing to bullshit whatever you need to in order to make that happen. You have alot more pull on this than I do since you are the engineer, so all I can do is counter all the bullshit accusations that are being blown WAAAAY out of proportion here.

No need for me to link them, but why is that all the sudden people that actually PLAY CONSISTANTLY with me on teh server are all saying that I switch races right after 24 kills? Or that I switch races if anyone actually asks me to?

Here is an interesting scenario, everyone assumes that I have to be like 2:1 and have a terrible score in order for the teams to be balanced. How is that fair? lol

As for empire...how old IS that freakin thing!?!? Beroth? I don't even think I've played that map ONCE in several months. You just keep flapping your gums with every little thing you can think of even if it sports 0 evidence.

isn't that a little bit selfish? why don't you switch yourself and the other top player to the other team? because not everyone has admin, or the choice to be on the prefferential team like you do right? what a crock.