Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

While we're talking about cass, I just checked the rank applications and apparently Cass doesn't meet the requirements for L3 (specifically, the post count requirements). How did this get past whoever made him L3?

Old system probably.

Hahaha i see my self in 3 of those screenshots in different names, toasters, hitsandcrits, and different a different variation of toaster. Hahaha i r so pro on the one with de_tides im 16-9 woot : )

I think before post amount didn't matter on your rank. Then again before you just had to ask someone and they would do it. No App neccessary.

And Yiyas, yes from his app.

I dunno, most other admins aren't representatives of sG. If people see Cass playing same races every day, whoring them, ignoring objectives, stacking teams, not evening teams, unevening teams then using admin chat to rage when he does lose it really doesn't give a very good impression of us.

Racewhoring was no issue when rank was not involved, people weren't completely entranced with getting the highest points, but now it's starting to get out of hand ESPECIALLY when teams are not even. Cass told me he only cares about being better than the rest and that CSS is a serious, competitive game to him... so that would include disregarding other's feelings for one's own benefits and victory. This can and will include race whoring, team stacking, ignoring objectives, etc. He really needs to learn how to be a better sport and let other people play the game, it's not like we're a serious clan waging wars, matches, tournaments, all that jazz.

Does he really deserve to have all his levels reset tho?

You could do that for the entire top10 in server 1 then.

well other players in the top 10 do not meet all of the same requirements that cass does.

1. He shows he's a level 3 member, meaning he's been here for awhile.

2. He uses his admins, and in most cases to unbalance teams in his favor which a lot of the top 10 do not do.

3. Whores races to his liking, then enforce the no race whoring rules on other players.

oh and in-game name is Space Cowboy

Actually... There is a very cheap way to get a lot of levels... Especially if you're by yourself.

if he has the power to give himself cash, then all he has to do is simply get on when absolutely no one is on and simply spam it to himself.

If he wanted to avoid admin logs, he could spam it once to himself, kill himself in console, spend 16k on tome, spec, wait for next round to start, repeat steps 2-4. with changing race to non-maxed race.

if he was doing the second option, then a script needs to be implemented in where going to spec will not give you cash if you wait till next round and if you do such a thing, when you rejoin a team, you start with 0 cash.

Or simply, if you go spec at any time while dead, you will not get any cash at the start of a round.

Either way, Cass is a horrible sportsmanship.

Well I dont agree with team stacking I think its a little silly to be yelling at him for race whoring. Don't get me wrong the rule was broken and he should be punished for that but the big issue is him always stacking teams.

Back to the race whoring I think that just because ones race is high level doesn't mean they are whoring it. For example I have a level 180 Shopkeeper, 112 Elvish, 100 Jihad, 100 Human gen, 100 divine knight, but my ratio doesn't exceed 4:1 often. I dont view myself as a race whoring player.

It makes no difference if I play for 20 hours in a day to level a race, or 5 hours a day for 4 days, as long as the 4:1 isnt broken, leave it out of the question.

Obviously the screen shots show him past 4:1 Im just throwing this in as a side note.

And you guys views of rank system and Cass' desire to be #1 is retarded. Some people play video games to be the better player, and the rank system is a small way to scale a players abilities in the game, so of course he will go for #1.

And to say he is wrong for playing the game for "personal gain" and disreguard to others enjoyment is not fair. I don't play CSS so other people can have fun....

I don't know how you've turned out. And if you have stopped whoring then thank you. It's all I ever really asked for is it not?

Yeah haven't seen Noire racewhore in a very long time and he's normally first to try and even out teams and whatnot. Cass still the same as day1 though.

I've seen Cass whore, but if I ask him to change, he does it with no issue. Though really, does that warrant a reset of sorts? Unless this has been out of hand a lot more than I've seen on the server, I don't see it as needed.

Also, we really need to start not just blaming admins for not keeping balance. Players are to try and do the best they can in the process. Technically, if I was to do nothing as an admin, the players should also take the cross up and switch over themselves to balance the teams the best they can, but again, if they are doing it, does it really warrant a reset?

Really, I could have seen this coming with the return of HLXstats on the server. I think it's fine for other stuff such as ZE/ZM/MG, but on a server where we have rules about stacking and whoring, this should have been expected awhile back.

As to the fun issue, I don't see why you wouldn't want things to be fun for everyone. Not saying you need to stand there and let someone shoot you to make it fair or fun for them, but still if we have rules set now, may as well follow them so things can be somewhat more fair for them and not make it impossible if a team does make it stacked badly against a newcomer or anyone else. Then again, considering how I've heard people talk and act in game, it wouldn't surprise me that a few only work for themselves.

Overall, I don't see any reason to punish for something like this. Keep the levels, but give a different punishment if it's a real issue.

Ahh where to begin...

Wish someone had let me know of this so I could have even responded before 4 pages, but I'm sure that was easy for Yiyas si since he has done a pretty good job setting me up with Noire over here who I havn't even PLAYED WITH since the SERVER RESET. Like you have any clue whats going on except putting in your 2 cents worth. You are just using the BS DRAMA from last time this happened (a year ago?)

The rules are CLEAR: After 24 kills you have 2 rounds to die before switching races, AFTER THAT you need to switch to a UNMAXED race, right? K

So let's start with that. I admit I DO play the same races over and over, um my bad? So I have preferences? I play Keeper of the Grove, Cheiron, Shopkeeper (which you have to level passed 80 before it even turns half decent), Shadow Hunter, Incubus Hunter the most. 90% of the reason is because I like to longjump...so what. Shopkeeper maxes out at LEVEL 150 or something, so I figured I could level that race when I needed to since it gets better with every level. I NEVER heard about this rule where after level 80? it's considered racewhoring and no one had ever told me until I spoke with Yiyas in game about 3 days ago about it. Since then I havn't done that once. Sorry if that ONE thing I DID do...I apologize.

Let me PLEASE start by pointing out the fact that NONE of these screenshots are worthy evidence for several reasons. A) All you see is the end score B) Only 1 shows my playerinfo C) You can't see how about half the maps I play I end up switching the top 4-5 people under to the other team and I take 4-5 of the WORST players of the other team and put them on mine. Hard to believe, but yes true. D) How about making a demo next time that actually shows something? E) Since after 24 kills it's whoring, where is that I am playing a MAXED race? (except the condition of shopkeeper that I mentioned earlier which MAXES at 150!!!!)

As far as your useless posts about my application to UV, I used to sit there and play the same race from beginning of the map to the end and that would allow me to reach scores like 55-3. Now that we have this "racewhoring rule" I don't do that anymore. I repeat myself again Noire is just being a trolling homo since I swear this guy couldn't have shared more than an hour in the server with me since the reset and DEFINITELY not in the last 2 or 3 weeks where all these accusations are coming from. The fact that you are ever TRYING to say that I use my admin to stack teams for me is total bs and how can you even make an accusation like that with no playtime since the reset?

Now, no offense, without being a jerk, you have to admit I have skills. Most people would agree that play REGULARLY that I can practically hit these ratios with ANY gun race I play. So why blame me for playing races that I particularly enjoy. Everyone has a different style of races they like, why should anyone be forced to play races that they hate? That eliminates the fun of the game! I have been #1 on this server for like a year and a half now. They just recently reset the server 2 times in the last month(?) and I have retained my #1 rank each time, maybe people are sick of seeing me there? I don't play solely for rank, but since I had the highest KDR on the server it's kinda hard. I don't do it piss people off, it just happens, people rage when I shoot them in the face. Races only help a certain amount, if I had a longjump race with an m4 only I could probably reach 4:1 no problem still. Like seriously, what do you want from me already? Also, am I the only freakin admin on this whole server? Can't anyone else EVER balance teams or do I need to single handedly balance the server and monitor it every time I play as the sole caretaker of the server in-game?

Yiyas, you have probably been in the server with me more than ANYONE and I swear to god you must have fucking said something ONE time to me about racewhoring. You make it like this is the ongoing deception of my ways. You have admin? Slay me? Tell me what I'm doing wrong, dont just sit there like an idiot and not tell me when you make an update, change a rule or don't like the way I'm playing. I NEVER hear ANYONE say shit to me ingame how the freakin hell am I even supposed to know people think I do that.

Pent seriously...you have admin, you could have done whatever you wanted with the teams, you are the one playing a freakin level 180? Shopkeeper EVERY TIME you came into the server. Not my fault you cant get a 4:1 ratio.

This is freakin ridiculous, there are like 3 people that even posted on this topic that even have MINOR PLAY TIME on the server!!!!

I agree with you Pebbz, racewhoring is just total garbage, I follow the 24 kill thing, so now what? It's been this way for like 6 months now and what happened all the sudden?

PS. It's going to obviously be hard to hit EVERY single little point since you guys are just jumping on the bandwagon here, so I will only pick out the ones particularly from people who have any clue what they are talking about or make halfvalid points.

Really Cass? So I guess the people complaining about you is really me in disguise right? Funny you would single me out of all these people here and my comments were stemming from complaints about your abuse of admin and how the pictures show that you did NOT even attempt to balance the teams as one side is COMPLETELY dominating the other side. Also the fact I've had people telling me on steam how you stack teams in your favor.

I even noted in the first post that I made that the screenshots don't really show you race whoring because it doesnt have the player info in it showing what race you are on, but of course you miss this because you are just bend on showing everyone what a "trolling homo" I am.

BTW Cass, besides this, when did I even say you were race whoring in this thread?

well other players in the top 10 do not meet all of the same requirements that cass does.

1. He shows he's a level 3 member, meaning he's been here for awhile.

2. He uses his admins, and in most cases to unbalance teams in his favor which a lot of the top 10 do not do.

3. Whores races to his liking, then enforce the no race whoring rules on other players.

oh and in-game name is Space Cowboy

which was in respondse to why you should be punished and other people shouldn't (granted that the race whoring is true which from the poll shows you do race whore a lot).

The issue I brought up was the fact you don't balance teams. Which you can tell from the screen shots and from the testimony of all these people

I agree completely. Cass is always on the winning team and refuses to change that. Many times I see him whoring races and I ask him to stop, and since there are no other admins on he just ignores me. At the same time, when he sees someone else race-whoring he will slay them until they comply, swearing that he does the same to himself if he ever becomes a race-whore. Unfortunately, I have no proof behind what I say, but I'm not the only one saying it, any other regulars to the server would say the same.
Exactly what he does, he stacks. And in the 6 months I've been playing on the server, I've only seen him use admin to balance once.
I told you to do this. he stacks teams. and when you go to move him he rages and says fuck no Im not. if you dont I wll.
I guess no one else has experienced this, so I'll post it.

Apparently when he's NOT using his admin powers to unstack teams, he's using them to put me on the non-stacked team. I was 1-4 on Dolls on T, which had won three rounds with Spy, Cass, myself, and a bunch of other good players on the team. Of course, the only person he switches is me. when I ask why, he states, "because you have the ability to be good". Of course Ts went on to win five more rounds in a row, and no one else gets switched.

LOL! When this guy first started playing on the server a few years back I asked to have him removed and banned for race whoring. And when I came back after my break, he was in the clan with admin. Seems nothing has changed. Myself and Bios gave him VERY many warnings about this. He knows better but he still does it.
I hate to say i actually had run ins with him about stacking his teams. I have seen him stack a team constantly when he joins.

I could see this happening BAN HIM!!!

He always stacks himself with Spy, Spy Sappin Meh Sandwich, Knifemaster, or any other guy who has about a 15-3 record. Give him a week off and a reset on lvls.

So nice job trying to make this thread about me when it seems like it's not just me who has a complaint against you. Granted I haven't played with you a lot over these past few months, I still get complaints from other people

Yiyas, you have probably been in the server with me more than ANYONE and I swear to god you must have fucking said something ONE time to me about racewhoring.

I shouldn't have to hold people's hands for them to follow rules, especially rules they know. You're a L3 and you expect me to guide you along? I also told you, before I left for xmas (15th Dec), some of your unmaxed races after rocketing you on dolls. In addition you should at least check on forums to keep up to date, I've noticed zero presence from you on forums. I mean you have enough time to play CSS several hours every day yet not enough time to take half an interest into the clan you're part of? It's almost as if you pushed to L3 for admin like you did with my private testing rights just for status. You were a dead stick when it came to reporting bugs, helping out on testing/bug finding and the sort and it seems the same with admin. All you've really talked to me about is: wheres my rank, wheres my private races, wheres my server. Now, no offense, not being a jerk, but you don't provide anything to the server except experience the few times you die.

Just cause the screenshots are end game does not make them less useful. Just shows whatever player changing (if any) you did had no effect on the balance. I mean, like Noire said, you are on the winning team by FAR in them all and not even a low amount of kills. You'd think somewhere in obtaining much more kills than the next top guy you'd have time to at least change the teams.

And yes you do care about your rank. You wouldn't be posting here if you didn't or ask me about why you rank was reset before you went on server by checking hlxstats on website:

[22:45] =(UV)= cassboys: k so my rank was reset?

[22:46] <This user is now playing Counter-Strike: Source>

After trying to explain why, which took 40 minutes of time wasting and going around in circles, you then tried blaming it on others by saying:

[23:22] =(UV)= cassboys: if the other admins tried, this wouldnt have happened

What's even up with that? Do you seriously expect everyone else to do everything for you so you can have the easiest time? Looks like you can't even balance simple tasks let alone teams. You even expect me to keep you up to date with everything in the server.

I'm sure it was hard to notice... but Shopkeeper maxes at level 100. You can no longer spendskills after 100, and it tells you THIS RACE IS MAXED. The only reason I'm dithering about resetting wcs levels is because they are worth more than some rank.

oh boy.... here we go... i have some evidence but i have to wait until friday when im back in college on that desktop.

nvm have one on here

I'm sure cass has whored a race while on the server. Does that mean he is always whoreing races? Not in my opinion. sure a lot of respected people are claming so but they are also looking to jump up in the ranks too. cass is a really good player so he is going to have a good KDR on more then 1 race. so you guys are saying that we should make a race that limits his ablitity to play or what? people are going to join the winning team so I can see why his team is always on top. You say he needs to balance teams but when does anyone else do such? I've seen it a few times but not every map. some times people want to just play not babysit. I don't see any real fair way to solve this issue.take aways his lvl's and you will see every new member asking for all the vets to be reset too. Do nothing and people will rage.rock and a hard place huh.

Taking away levels is a good way to just piss people off. For no real reason.

I think the real sad thing is this thread is now 5 pages <1 day. Yes he racewhores, and maxes the top of the team a lot. However once he meets the racewhore standard of 4:1 he switchs rapidly. It really isn't that much of an issue.