Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

Foh's Application (Withdrawn)

Guest Fohacidal
Get a screening fagt.

Cant I just copy paste my old answers from past screens because its not like what Ill say will be COMPLETELY predictable answers, oh wait they will be

Cant I just copy paste my old answers from past screens because its not like what Ill say will be COMPLETELY predictable answers, oh wait they will be

denied.gif

Guest Fohacidal
denied.gif

did you find this in google images and have been WAITING to find an excuse to use it? I think you have

STFU Shippo. Btw, fucking EPIC exit out of the clan. If only you'd fuck off permanently.

Oh lawdy someone is mad don't make me pull out beefwipes epic Russian defense card picture

Oh lawdy someone is mad don't make me pull out beefwipes epic Russian defense card picture

shippopontiacwallz.jpg

Don't be so mean Shippo. Your girlfriend might get mad:

25jcmpw.jpg

LOL MUSTACHE

gtfo shipppo.

legit.

no one likes you... well tbh honest not many like me, but at least i wasn't permabanned and dont have to make gayass new accounts to come back on!!! =D

Wanna get on vent?

Wth are you talking about?

im just referring to some of the people who are friends with foh and know hes cool so they want him back in the clan even though there was a reason he was kicked out, yet do not treat other recruits the same way.

Obviously im not talking about you because your going for consistency which is the way it should be.

V[aster]V[ind;315155']im just referring to some of the people who are friends with foh and know hes cool so they want him back in the clan even though there was a reason he was kicked out, yet do not treat other recruits the same way.

Obviously im not talking about you because your going for consistency which is the way it should be.

You might have read this somewhere...

"its not what you know, its who you know"

this holds very true within this clan.

Guest Fohacidal

Sound slightly aggravated mastermind

V[aster]V[ind;315165']i agree

QQ because you can't get in the clan. Foh went through the same thing you did when he applied 2 years ago and got in. Now he gets a speedier acceptance process.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

Warn, Mute, Kick, Ban

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Warn and Kick, Ban

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

joinuv.com for epic lulz

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, ask my screener for support

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

Well Im on the forums 24/7 pebbzy, why not?

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yea brah

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

Servers not much, still in move process and I cant install everything on this laptop, forums you already know the answer to baby

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

Im not really an addition now am I, just a name color change

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Dont I always sweet cheeks?

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yeap, kicked twice

Yes.

1/4

Pebbz

Guest Mr Clickerson
Why would you?

Zeus is still here... and Oreo had previously permanently banned him. If you guys are going to disregard one of Oreo's deals you mind as well disregard all of them.

One difference, Foh was booted twice... Myself, once- both by the same person. Does this mean I can now apply? lol

One difference, Foh was booted twice... Myself, once- both by the same person. Does this mean I can now apply? lol

I honestly see no reason why you can't...?